We spend 10 day in June 2014 in Zaton in a *** Apartment.
The apartment was small but great enouth for me and my family.
Beach was claen and the water blue and clear.
Be shure to wear some shoes in the water
A trip with the ship MIRO to an island was ok,...but the time on board to long. ok, we meet a family of dolphins, that was great.
The resaurants in the resort are all good, the very best is konoba bepo, i went there every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zaton Holiday Resort is the ideal place for a memorable family getaway. This paradise is within easy reach and boasts a great location in the heart of the beautiful Adriatic. A blend of calm spots in the shadow of pine trees, the seductive delights of a long sandy beach, and an endless list of fun-filled activities are the keys to Zaton's charm. Set into the Mediterranean landscape, the apartments are built in a traditional Dalmatian architectural style. -4-star air-conditioned apartments -3-star apartments. Zaton camp stretches along the beautiful bay in the shadow of natural pine forest. Many prestigious awards confirm the excellent service offered to our guests and put it among the very top of European camps. -1300 pitches, 90-100 m2, equipped with electricity/water hook-ups and sewage -200 free camping spots with electrical hook-ups modern sanitary facilities (specially adapted for the handicapped) -250 air-conditioned mobile homes with microwave oven and SAT TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Zaton Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zaton Holiday Hotel Nin
- Zaton Holiday Village Nin
- Zaton Holiday Resort Croatia/Nin