See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is indeed old and not renovated as the other reviewers mentioned.
The location was great though - 2 min to the sea and 5 min to the city center!
The food was ok although scrambled eggs for breakfast tasted a bit weird. Dinner choice wasn't bad. We tried to come every day at the beginning of brfst/dinner so there was no problem with finding a place to sit.
Our room was facing the tennis court and I think we were very lucky since there wasn't almost any noise at all.
The worst part was that it gets terribly hot in the room - we had to buy a fan, so if you have one at home - bring it.
Overall for this price it is not so bad.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This was the worst vacation in a long time, hotel is disaster . No AC, it is so hot inside the rooms. Wifi is not for free you have to pay for every device you want connect. It feels like they don't even know in what century we are living in. Here time stoped like 40 years ago. Furniture haven't been changed since they were opened for the first time. It can't be worse...or can??? (I'm Totally disappointed) It was more punishment than vacation.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bojan N
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Ten days in this hotel were not properly heaven. The internet you cannot use for free, but you have to pay for every device, which you want to use to connect. We were in the older part of the hotel. It has pretty nice balcony, but inside part is worse. The furniture is old and not without problems, shower door didn't close well, so there was lot of water. This summer there were even the Beatles, that is not so much comfortable.
The food was ok, but nothing special and you have to pay the drinks for dinner (both from the room)!
On the other hand the location is practical to get to the beach, even to the center. Swimming pools are two, both are with salty water.
Staff didn't exaggerate with the kindness.
Next time we'll choose probably something better.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2015

I believe that I have never been in a worse place than this hotel resort. Rooms were terrible I nearly wanted to cry... No air conditioning, the furniture was very old, the showel curtain was disgusting, bin was dirty, there were no soap, we had few ants in our room..... The breakfast and dinner time was crazy. Such a chaos. Few times, we had to eat in a standing position, because there were nowhere to sit down. When we found the table it was terribly dirty from people who ate there before us. Nobody changed the cloth, nobody put the cutlery on the table. Very often there were no plates available. The staff is unpleasant. To park there is nearly impossible, therefore very stressful. Count on with a few scars on your car.
I would never visit this hotel again and I would never recommend it to my friends or family.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Vall46
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

One of the worst hotel I have stayed in my life. Old fashioned, out dated, overcrowded... But let's start in the beginning.

Rooms are not so bad, there is clean toilet. But there is no air condition, no fridge, no soap (shampoo,...). Furniture from year 1980 (so the original). If you are lucky, you could see sea :-)

Dining room is relatively big, but with a lot of tourists it's overcrowded. During my stay (7 days) I had to ate staying for 2 times. You could get cutlery only when you are first in the table. Otherwise there you need to take it from furniture in the middle of the room. There is nothing like cleaning table after one finish his dinner, so you are eating in dirty table cloth. And the selection? They have eggs for breakfast, that's why I give them I star. Otherwise you need to be able to eat everything to be satisfied there. Otherwise, go somewhere else for dinner!

Also, you have to pay for the Internet in the hotel (I think around 10€ per hour)! What the F.... In 2015? R U serious?!!

If you want to stay there, find some private apartment (there is a wide choise) and don't go to this hotel! Definitely, you will find better place than this one!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple