“Yearly Tradition”

Tin Top Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Bon Secour
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
The Capitol Burbs
“Yearly Tradition”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We've been going to Tin Top for years (our yearly couple dinner getaway on vacation). Get the Dirty Dozen. Topped fish of the day is always good. Good old fashioned southern sides (fried okra, smoked Gouda grits, collards with hot pepper vinegar). Always great service. We go late and close the place down every year. Love it.

Naples, Florida
“Wonderful Atmosphere and Wonderful Food”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was worried when my cousin took me way out to the Foley woods which was a short trip from our Orange Beach condo but it was worth it. The place has a really warm atmosphere and you feel right at home. We went a little early and were glad we did because people were waiting when we left. They had a spicy shrimp appetizer that was great and their onion rings were super and a must get. I had the fish of the day which was flounder and I had it encrusted and grill....it was wonderful. Our group was eight people and we had everything from hamburgers to kid's meals and everyone enjoyed their meal. Our waiter Matt had a great personality and was on top of everything we needed. Best service we got in our whole two week stay in Orange Beach.

P.S. Get the key lime pie!

O'Fallon, Missouri
“Very good”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our beach chair/umbrella guy told us about this place. It was a little off the beaten path, but worth it. The fried pickles were awesome and enough for four adults. The fried shrimp was very good. Our son had the oysters for the first time and the waitress was very helpful tell him how to eat them. We would definitely do this one again

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Off The Beaten Path But Worth The Trip”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our first meal so much we went back for a second visit during our trip to the area. We had the fried oysters and fish on the first visit and we both had the fried seafood platter the second visit. We were not disappointed either time. The highlight of both visits were the collar greens, I think they were the best I have ever eaten.

Visited June 2014
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I wanted to get a sample of everything they had to offer, so I tried the "Tin Top Platter" at $24.00. I figured that would be a hum-dinger of a meal. Not really. 4 small-med shrimp, 3 small oysters, a crab cake the size of a .50 cent piece, 2 hush puppies, and a piece of fish that was something like swai. There was a salad and beans to go with it as sides.