“Very good”
Review of Buza

Buza
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Rabac
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice a week and maybe it was not the last time. The hamburgers made here with mixed meats, it is tastfully and soft, it has inside fresh vegetables and something like a peper sauce. It is not too expensive and a friendly place in middle on town. Come here!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Situated in old town Rab in one sweet little street. Good music. Good service. Great food. Great ambient.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We had burgers and all of them were very good and fresh. The order came in 8-10 minutes so there is no long waiting time. Best value for money. Big portion and more then decent price. I highly recommend for those who want to taste other then sea food.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I use to eat here almost every day. Once I had small fishes with pommes and the salad, it was tasty and not expensive. Also I have tried burgers, all of those I can recommend. The staff is kind, they can recommend the food if asked so. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is the place I ate one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. the prices are reasonable and the atomosphere is cosy.