Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$126
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
Trip.com
US$101
Agoda.comUS$125
StayForLong
All reviews breakfast and dinner kind and helpful staff short break rooms are nice nice weekend beautiful nature restaurant staff sea wellness cleanliness promenade minus extent
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2014

stayed for one week and had the best holiday ever The hotel and staff are brilliant and the resort is lovely Whilst there my wife celebrated her birthday and the hotel left a bottle of bubbly and a card in our room which was a really nice gesture We will certainly be back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank oohah07
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Slightly utilitarian hotel, but none the worse for that. An excellent buffet both at breakfast and dinner. Charming staff throughout the hotel. A lovely courtyard to sit and read in. Room functional but not luxurious. The bed was comfortable and the room seemed to be soundproofed, there wasn't a sound from outside. My one criticism would be the lumpy pillows. Everything else was great.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JustLoveEgypt
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was one of the best vacations of my family. From the very first minute of staying in this hotel we were surrounded with love and very friendly attention of its employees. Smiling and always expressing the readiness to be useful. We have enjoyed excellent food and services in the restaurant, daily entertainment activities, clean and well-renovated apartments and, of course, the nature and the sea of this wonderful place in Croatia! I want to say my very sincere Hvala lijepa! (Thank you very much) to all hotel employees and its director, who has provided such an excellent opportunity of relaxation and positive impressions for us! Very special thanks to kid’s animators and especially to Mirana and Petra (who has also provided swimming lessons for my daughter and daily inspiring aerobics for all people in swimming pool) for kindness and warm attitude to my 5 years old daughter. She often asks me about visiting this hotel again. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Vladimir_Burtsev
karmela_viskovic, General Manager at Valamar Sanfior Hotel & Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Vladimir Burtsev,

Thank you for your beautiful comment. It is a pleasure for us to have you and your family as our guest and friends. We are always improving our service and we are delighted to see that we are doing it well. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel Valamar Sanfior, and I hope we make your next vacation in our hotel even better. Best regards,

Patricia

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I was expecting this to be like most other large hotels of its type but was very pleasantly surprised. The food was outstanding, both at breakfast and dinner. My room was very large and had a big balcony with furniture and a fantastic, uninterrupted view (above the tops of the pine trees) of the whole of the bay. Good standard of housekeeping and the staff could not have been more helpful. It was extremely hot whilst we were there but the air conditioning was very efficient and I never felt uncomfortable when inside. The central courtyard to the hotel was a lovely, shady place to spend an hour during the day or enjoy drinks (and some good live music) after dinner.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mrskoch,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor for Hotel & Casa Valamar Sanfior.
We are delighted to hear that you had a great time during your stay with us. We hope that we could have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Patricia

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Just back from a trip to Rabac. The hotel is really good, ideal location, buffet style restaurant with good choice, particularly at breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful, particularly how they responded to a food allergy (nuts). The hotel grounds lead on to the seafront walkway and from there about a 10 minute walk to the lovely harbour area and in the other direction you can walk along a quieter section along the beachfront.

Room tip: I chose a room without a sea view. Other people in rooms beside the pool said noise from a disco (not the hotel's) went on into the night.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank asti2

Dear Asti2,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor.

We truly appreciate your comments as it will motivate us in continuing to provide the best services to our guests. Your feedback made us very proud to know that our team members could contribute to your experience.

Best Regards from sunny Rabac,