“Warm, simple with good hearted people and a great location!”
Review of Casa Casale

Casa Casale
Ranked #7 of 49 Rovinj B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Peter is just such a warm, helpful and a good hearted person that you will like everything about Casale, even the things you might mind somewhere else. he will make you feel like you are staying at relatives. Great location, small, simple, clean and very affordable apartments with everything you need. The beds are comfy and i slept like a baby. Would def recommended to savvy travelers, laid back visitors and people who are looking for a warm and simple accomodation with great location&price!

Ps:thanks for the pancakes, one of the best i ever had!:)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
adrianorovinj, Owner at Casa Casale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

thank you very much it was a pleasure to have you as guests at casale B&B !!! :)

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Adriano & Petar made my recent family's stay most memorable, thank you so much. We stayed at Casale Room No 2 just last week and it was absolutely wonderful. Adriano and his family took care of us as not just as guests but way beyond. I can only highly recommend this little fabulous place. No wonder that most of Casale's guests are returning as friends.

Room Tip: I liked Room No 2 because not that many stairs to climb. :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

wow!! thank you it was really,really a joy to have you as guests and have the oportunity to chat whit you and your son!! im really sorry for the unplesnt scene that you had at some resturant,anyway thank you very much for your kind words about your stay at casale B&B,hope to see you again someday :) !! Greetings from Rovinj

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is my 2nd times to Rovinj and stayed in Casale again. I love here because of staying alike at home, easy and comfortable, feel lively when staying in the heart of this old town by experiencing the delighted atmosphere surrounding... reaching local artistic shops and leisure restaurants, and meeting friendly people at street etc. I felt that here is not a typical b&b, there's the story and history behind about the old architecture structure, characteristic decoration & setting, frame pencil drawings & photos etc. Once again, much appreciated and lots thanks to the owner family Adriano & Petar. Awesome!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
adrianorovinj, Owner at Casa Casale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

thank you !!! it was soo nice to have you again at Casale Bed and Breakfast,once again thank you,Greetings from Rovinj

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I stayed at Casale in April and was absolutely delighted with this little gem in Old Rovinj! A perfect location, although I did need directions from a few helpful locals, and the room was fabulous. I only stayed for one night though although I surely would have liked to stay for much longer. Unfortunately, I am a little bit of a klutz and I went to have a coffee in the basement cafe in the morning and fell on the uneven pavement (ended up with a broken foot!), However, the delightful elderly caretaker (father of the owner I believe) was so helpful and drove me to my car rental. He was a delightful man, very talkative and so friendly. I loved Casale and Rovinj and highly recommend staying here and for longer than one day.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

thank you April for staying at Casale Bed and Breakfast! We are really sorry for what happend to you!! we did some improvment on that particular pavement soo it dose not happen to somebody else.once again thank you! Greetings from Rovinj

Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

I loved it from the beginning until the end and would stay again without hesitation.

The own is a joy and make you smile!

The room I stay in (with the clock) was perfect!

Location was quiet at night and bustling during the afternoon and just around the corner from the harbour where all the restaurants etc are......

• Stayed: May 2013
adrianorovinj, Owner at Casa Casale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

thank you it's been a pleasure to have you as guests. Greetings from Rovinj

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and this was our first stop travelling through Croatia.
We parked the car and tried to find the apartment - through the mazes of beautiful cobbled streets we asked a local restaurant if they knew the place.
They immediately pointed us to it - it was in front of us !
The elderly owner was the sweetest man I have ever met, nothing was too much trouble, I followed him in his car to his friends private car park just out of town where we could park our car for free for the whole duration. Then he loaded all our luggage into his car and drove us back to the apartment - I had to struggle with him to stop him carrying our cases up the steep flight of stairs to Apartment 2.
It did not disappoint, beautifully and quirkily decorated - someone in the family must be an artist.
The apartment is situated in the perfect place to explore the gorgeous town of Rovinj.
Would not hesitate to return to Rovinj and of course , this is where we would stay again.
On leaving the owner took us in his car with our luggage back to the car park.
WONDERFUL *****

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
adrianorovinj, Owner at Casa Casale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

thank you Steve !! it was our
pleasure! you are always welcome.Greetings from Rovinj

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We rented whole block with six friends staying in this B&B for one night. Worth to stay here, clean and nice decoration, not expensive and good location. We all have good time at here, they are friendly, good hospitality... recommend you book lower block if your lugguge is bulky, as this historic building's staircase is narrow up.

• Stayed: April 2013
adrianorovinj, Owner at Casa Casale, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

Thanks,it was a plesure to have you as guests,hope that will see you again someday.Greetings from Rovinj :)