There isn’t much to say that hasn’t already been said, but Monte Mulini is a seriously fantastic hotel featuring fairly high up on our “places to return to” list. All the staff are fantastic and take pride in anticipating your needs and wishes.
The new Mulini Beach Club offers a very trendy and comfortable environment to while a few hours and/or sleep on thick mattresses. If you do get peckish the salads are sandwiches give a delicious modern twist, with wine and soft drinks always at the right temperature and served in the appropriate glassware.
Maybe listing the non-obvious aspects of the hotel and other tips might help other travellers. In no particular order we would say:
• If sea views are important to you ask for a higher floor
• Make use of the (free) cycles the hotel has for guests - Cycling into Rovinj to watch the sunset is special
• Take advantage of the (free) on-site BMW Z4 to visit - It’s yours for a 4-hour session. We went to Motovun & Pula’s Amphitheatre. both are stunning.
• Sit on a squashy bean-bed, order a glass of pink fiz and watch a spectacular sunset without having to leave the hotel from the beach club.
• Have dinner at Tipico, Santa Croce and if your budget allows Monte and the Wine Vault.
• Grab a cushion and have at least one cocktail sitting on the rocks at Valentino’s - they are quite pricy (almost double the hotel), but the experience is well worth it
• Watch a perfect sunset up by the church (the highest point of Rovinj)
• Enjoy fantastic Croatian wine sitting in the little square at Piassa Grande
• Take a sunset boat cruise - just an hour out to the little islands and back – seeing Rovinj start to put on its lights is magical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a serene view of the quiet cove from your own balcony, only 10 minutes away from Rovinj`s Old Town or put your feet up in the lush garden around the pool before exploring the refined cooking in the Wine Vault restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Monte Mulini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Mulini Hotel