We stayed there in Aug. 2013 and had wonderful time despite the following: facility is almost NEW but poorly maintained (as if nobody cares...), dead phone line in the room; A/C related problems; room-lights problematic; closet & cabinets' doors dis-function etc. I'd expect for minimal kitchen accessories (missing dish-washing soap & sponge, missing filters for coffee-maker, missing paper towel etc.); limited and overpriced WiFi arrangement.
Reception staff are annoying: hardly helpful neither friendly nor nice! Surprisingly their English is below average; poor understanding of visitors' needs OUT of the resort e.g., the ferry to Venice; no clue about wineries within 15 min. drive from the resort... let alone the great nat'l parks ~2 hours drive away frm the resort.
Bottom line: great value for yr money, don't count on resort's reception staff for valuable assistance. I doubt if we ever go there again, keep yr expectations adjusted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascading gently towards the rocky beaches and the turquoise sea, the Amarin Resort offers the privacy of your own home with a great view of the Old Town in lush nature just minutes away from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Resort Amarin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Amarin Hotel Rovinj
- Tourist Settlement Amarin Rovinj
- Amarin Rovinj