In Amarin resort you feel good as it is clean and tidy. There is a lot of greenery, flowers and nice decorations. At night you hear no noise, so you sleep very well. The view from the beach towards the town of Rovinj is gorgeous. Beaches are also well kept and clean. It is very well provided for an active day and evening entertainment. Breakfast and dinner at a nearby restaurant was in good quality that is fresh and diverse that suits all different tastes. Suitable for families with children. The only thing that really bothered me was that in the room there was no wi-fi signal even though it has been said that the internet access was guaranteed. It was really annoying to stand outside hunting for the signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascading gently towards the rocky beaches and the turquoise sea, the Amarin Resort offers the privacy of your own home with a great view of the Old Town in lush nature just minutes away from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Resort Amarin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Amarin Hotel Rovinj
- Tourist Settlement Amarin Rovinj
- Amarin Rovinj