“Tasty!”
Review of POINT street food

POINT street food
Ranked #59 of 102 Restaurants in Trogir
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Variety interesting food for meet lovers, fish lovers and also vegetarians. Burgers, Tortilla wraps, Pizza, Salads, Bruschetta, 100% natural juices...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were visiting Trogir on a day trip and needed a place to eat lunch. After looking at TripAdvisor reviews, we decided on this place. I had the country chicken burger, my husband had the country burger, and my daughter had the shrimp wrap. Everything was delicious. The only change I would make if I were to eat here again is to have the sauce on the side since it was liberally applied to my sandwich.

Pointe is very small, it has one tiny table with 3 stools.

Tip: the full menu is posted inside on the side walls. The menu on the front wall doesn't include the salads.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Today I was in Trogir, I came a across a great street food bar Point.Lovely staff, pleasent atmosfhere.It' very clean .I tried country hamburger with white sauce.I can just say Perfect combination of spices and all ingridients just melted. Highly to recommend .

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very interesting offer and definitely delicious food. Not ordinery fast food with frendly staff. Try, you will be satisfied.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and the place is very clean. For meat lovers burgers are very tasty . My recommendation is Country Burger and sea food lovers will love fried calamari . We will come back to try something different because the offer is very tempting.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staffs. Made the fried squid and chips as we order. Very tasty and inexpensive. Recommended.