“Summer in Croatia”
Review of Villa Angel

Villa Angel
Ranked #29 of 56 Trogir B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

It is a tradition in my family to go somewhere at short notice.This was my first visit to Croatia and I must say that I am amazed.The apartments are very nice and the location is perfect.The owners are very helpful and are maintaining the property in a good manner.There is a free parking if you are traveling by car,or they can provide a transport to the nearest airport-about 20min from Trogir. The city is if full with history and the narrow stone streets remind of Venice.There is a small stone beach 15 min from the villa , but I recommend the beach which is 4 km from Trogir.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ilikingdom

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My husband and I have just stayed for 4 nights at Villa Angel. Ivan and his family were wonderful so friendly and helpful. We arrived late from Rome Ivan help us with our luggage explain every thing to us clearly. Had fresh grapes for us from there vines. We booked the studio apartment on the top floor views are fantastic. The apartment was well appointed with a small area to make breakfast and a fridge. The balcony had excellent views to the Fort. This was lovely morning and night so, relaxing sitting there watching the boats. The apartment was so clean these people have though of every thing to make our stay feel comfortable and relaxed . Parking is provided and is just out side the gate. Town is a 5 minute walk markets are excellent for fresh fruit top grade. We had breakfast at Villa Angel the first morning it was fresh and well presented. I would highly recommend this place it's excellent value for money and I am very fussy. Brett and Beryl

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cawley122011
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Margaret F
Reviewed 4 September 2013

On arrival my husband and a friend were told there was a mistake that was the fault of easytobook.com and that we would be staying elsewhere. Got lost finding the new address and found we were staying in part of someone's house. Cockroach in kitchen and finding no wifi, uncomfortable sofa bed and dodgy shower made this a disappointing experience in lovely Trogir.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Mareepcam
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Lovly apartements, lovely couple that runs the place and just a very good place to be.
I absolutely recomend this place. I stayed there for one night in July, and I know for sure I will stay there again next time in Trogir.

Inger

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Sanja & Ivan are amazing hosts. This small family run hotel is soo charming. It's not in the old town or next to any other hotels..it's an oasis..just 5 minutes walk from the bridge into old town. I stayed in 2 different rooms - both immaculate! One room had a seperate section for the kids and then that area was attached to a living area and a kitchen. Behind that - a magical stone garden with a terraced balcony with a table and grill - I wanted to move in!!
Their isn't anything they won't help with. They booked rooms for us in Hvar, drove us to a private beach club (membership included in your room price), set us up with a great taxi driver (Tony) that drove us to Split - we have his business card and drove with him an additional 3 times!!
The hotel overlooks the ACI Marina so if you are going sailing..this place is very convenient! I look forward to returning to Trogir and staying at Villa Angel in the nearest future!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. We had the luck of staying on the waterfront side the first night and then t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wiley065
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My husband and I were here for 3 nights in the middle of May. We were very pleased with our accomodations. We had apartment 4, which is a one bedroom apartment. The apartment was spotlessly clean and well kept. It had a good sized bedroom with a closet; a small kitchen with a small fridge, a cooktop and basic dishes; and a nice sitting room with a couch. The apartment had a good view of the harbour and old town from it's main window.

What really impressed us was the owner, Biserka and the couple that worked there with her, Sanja and Ivan. Everyone was very kind and did whatever they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible.

We also liked the location, about a 5 - 6 minute stroll into old town.

While we were there, they were in the process of adding a small cafe to their faciltiy.

We would highly recommend Villa Angel.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple