“Delicious food, a huge choice!”
Review of Coccolo

Coccolo
Ranked #33 of 103 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We visited three times and enjoyed a takeaway! This restaurant had a huge choice on the menu, I still didn't try everything I wanted after all our visits.

To give you an idea of the price 3 large beers, chicken and chips, lasagna and a large pizza cost 272 kuna.

The pizza was delicious and very filling. The meat plate for 2 was a large portion and the chips were so tasty the best in the area. The shrimp and zucchini pasta was incredibly good.

Highly recommend as the price was great, staff were very friendly and food was delicious.

There is a car park if needed and there is seating both inside and out.

1  Thank Ninasunlover

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

As I have already stated, the quality of food is incredible and quite cheap! Around 60 kunas for a large pizza and around 80 kunas for amazing pasta. My partner and I even called them again for delivery service the second time! And we always try to find new places to dine. Food has a unique taste which you will not have anywhere else, and most importantly food is fresh.

However, there are many tiny things that all together personally for me make it four stars instead of five. Portions are too large for my preference (not for my partner though, he loves how large the portions are) and the delivery service needs improving. It was difficult to communicate with the person on the phone both times and he was not polite at all. In both times the packaging was damaged and my food was spilled all over the plastic bag. Not nice!

Nevertheless, overall I am very happy with this dining experience and will definitely call them again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed two takeaway meals from this restaurant: pizza and pasta. The pizza was delicious, with a crusty and thick base topped with a selection of seafood. The pasta was equally impressive: gnocchi with shrimps and salmon served in a creamy sauce. Delivery service is also very quick and friendly. Overall I would thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Chef and personal especialy Maja autstanding! Best octopus salad ever. New menu is wrealy amazing. Recomend to try

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Very good food and nice staff, well worth a visit. We have been here few times and tried breakfast and dinner. They have nice fresh meat, and the cook know ho to get everything well tasty and nice. We be back.