“Fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room / kitchen
The house Bikes are available front of the apartment free of charge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The house
Bikes are available front of the apartment free of charge
Living room
Extendable living room sofa
Living room
Living room details
HD TV in living room
Electric oven and glass-ceramic stove
Sink and dish-washer
Specious kitchen & living room (25 q.meters)
Wardrobe in bedroom
Bedroom details
Bedroom details
Hall details
Shaded Terrace with sea view
Terrace details
Courtyard
Courtyard
Our apartment on the first floor
The house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Durander2...
Hamilton, Canada
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Lea Apartments and the family owners were delightful and most helpful in everyway. We had a fabulous time exploring Ciovo Island, Trogir of course and many side trips over our 6 day stay. I have already recommended this to other folks that we met as we continued on our Holiday.

Liked best: Location and charm
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
TriggerSo...
Solihull
“Fantastic apartment & wonderful hosts”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, two daughters and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Croatia. We chose to stay at the Lea apartment for our first 5 nights after reading the lovely reviews on TripAdvisor and following the excellent communication with Goran prior to booking. We were delighted with our decision as this is one of the best apartments we have stayed in!

Goran was most helpful before we arrived, sending an email with restaurant recommendations, ideas for things to do in and around Trogir, trips etc. He arranged for a taxi to collect us from Split airport, although I believe there is also a good bus service to/ from the airport. We were going to arrange a trip to Krka National Park independently, but Goran said for a fee he would take us there and back. I would highly recommend this trip, we had the most wonderful day and we thoroughly enjoyed the journey to/from the Park as Goran was such lovely company & we learnt so much about the area, Croatian traditions & Goran and his family. We took a ferry into Split another day and had a fabulous day exploring around.

Lea apartment is beautifully presented and comes with all the mod cons you would expect, such as washing machine, dish washer, air conditioning, coffee machine, along with dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, etc. The bedding and towels smelt divine and the whole apartment was spotless, this is most definitely the cleanest apartment we have stayed in!

The apartment is located just 10 minutes drive form Split airport and only 5 minutes walk down to the old town of Trogir. It is in an excellent location, with easy access to local shops, restaurants, bars and beeches. The walk back up the hill from Trogir is quite steep and although it would be difficult for those with mobility problems, it didn't bother us.
Trogir itself is a great place to relax with lots of cafés, bars and restaurants. I will add some reviews of restaurants recommended to us by Goran- all of which were fantastic. There are also daily ferry services from Trogir to Split and numerous other locations, all very reasonably priced.

The apartment owners Goran & Nives made us feel very welcome and are clearly very passionate about the apartment and ensuring their guests are comfortable. On arrival there was a welcome pack of; water, beers, wine (made from their own vineyard) homemade pastries and wonderful fresh figs from their garden- a really lovely thought.

We had a wonderful stay in Lea apartments and highly recommend it to anyone wishing to visit the Dalmatian Coast- you will not be disappointed. We intend to return and stay for longer next time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, wonderful hosts & very high standard of cleanliness
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Nicola D
Hamburg, Germany
“Such a nice holiday”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I had a great time in Goran and Nive's apartment. It is very clean and spacious and has everything you need - from a washing machine to a dishwasher, which were both very important for me.
Yes, it is a short walk up the hill from the town centre but it isn't an issue if you are fit and on the way you can get a bottle of wine from the wine merchant (who can't speak a word of English, but is very friendly) and a little bit further up vegetables from a private seller.
I had a couple of problems in the flat - TV and toilet seat and they were sorted straight away.
They were there if you needed help and when I was there I actually had a very bad accident in the old town - I fell and hurt myself badly. I actually broke my toe which I found out when I got home again. Goran's wife told me they would go shopping with me and help me if I needed help. They would have been there for me had I asked.
Goran very kindly took me to the airport on the last day which was very kind of him because it would have been a struggle with my injuries.
All in all I had a great time at the apartment. I was out and about every day because there is so much to do. I went on boat trips, ferry trips, bicycle rides, canoe trips and bus trips per public transport.
If anybody needs any tips they can write to me. The public bus service is easy to use if you know how it works.
Yes, I will definitely be going back to Trogir because it is a nice small town with very friendly people and it is quiet enough for you to relax and enjoy. It is also close enough to other areas like Split, Hvar, Zadar, Brac, Sibenik and Korcula.I loved it.
Goran, please give my best wishes to your neighbours who I greeted every evening from my balcony and in the mornings when I went out (the house left to your house)
I would definitely recommend this apartment and will be back again with my husband - perhaps in October and definitely on my own again in July next year. In Croatia you can feel safe as a woman on your own - or I did ;-)
Thank you Nives and Goran for a very nice two week holiday in your flat and for the wine and biscuits and food in the fridge and also for the present when I left. Thank you for making my holiday feel so safe!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment and the family
Liked least: perhaps they should get better knives in.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
OpaMarnie
Wollongong, Australia
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

While this apartment is officially rated 3 star we rate it much, much higher. It's location, comfort, view and ambience were excellent, and the generosity and friendliness of our host and his extended family throughout our stay was extraordinary. Thank you so much for our delicious local 'goodies', they were much appreciated. We would highly recommend this apartment and the beautiful Trogir location.

Miltontra...
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect Apartment”
Reviewed 12 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Fantastic with everything you need. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this apartment. It was one of five apartments we stayed at during a month long trip to Europe and was the best and most completely fitted out of them all. Having everything you need including a washing machine, clothes rack (with pegs!), an iron and ironing board suited our needs. Plenty of towels including beach towels and extra blankets were also supplied. The apartment is wonderfully presented, clean and convenient to the town of Trogir with a five to ten minute walk to the old town. The walk back is slightly uphill but not too steep. The kitchen is well fitted out including a kettle and toaster, tea bags, coffee, butter, jams, honey, condiments and the added extras such as water, milk, a couple of cans of beer, a bottle of wine and those wonderful Trogir pastries included. The wifi was great with no dropouts and good speed. Goran and Neves live next door and were wonderful hosts without being intrusive at all. They have obviously put a lot of thought into the traveller's needs, as it shows in this lovely apartment. I would recommend it to anyone looking for that elusive home away from home complete with parking. Just don't hire too large a car as the driveway is a bit narrow as are a lot of Croatia's coastal town roads. We had an Opel Astra which was fine.

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
R_Mess123
United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment, Excellent Location, Excellent Hosts.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We chose to stay at the Lea apartment for our two week break in Croatia after reading the great reviews on TripAdvisor and we weren't disappointed.
The apartment is beautifully presented and comes with all the mod cons that help make for a comfortable stay. Set just 10mins drive form Split airport and only 5mins walk down to the old town of Trogir the apartment is in an excellent location, with easy access to local shops and beeches.
Trogir itself is a great place to relax with loads of bars and restaurants. It also has daily ferry services straight into the center of Split and numerous other locations all at a very cheap prices.
The apartment owners Goran & Nives made us feel very welcome and on arrival supplied us with a breakfast pack along with lovely homemade pastries and wine. We also received a great email before our arrival with loads of information about thing to do in the area and all the best bars and restaurants to visit.
All in all we had a great two weeks holiday in Croatia and would highly recommend the Lea Apartment to anyone wishing to visit the Dalmatian Coast.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Position and presentation of apartment
Liked least: Narrow access road
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing