“Really unique foodie experience!”

Dalmatian Cuisine One-day Cooking Class
Ranked #1 of 3 Food & Drink in Trogir
More attraction details
Owner description: Educational cooking classes to promote dalmatian cuisine, culture and history of food in the association "gozba" (feast).
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was really a gem of an experience for our group. You get to see what it's like to prepare food the local way from buying at the market to preparing it in a Croatian home. I'd never done a cooking class quite like this one before! Ivan is funny and quirky in a really enjoyable way. She invites you into her own home where you prepare a meal for your group in a very laidback and informal setting - it feels like you're visiting family or a friend. The food was excellent and just wish that we had bigger stomachs to finish more of it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Ivana O, Manager at Dalmatian Cuisine One-day Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear NY ladies, thank you so much for such a lovely rewiev :) You made my day too! You are the best

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Where do I start? From contacting Ivana to make a last minute booking, till the moment I left after to cooking course was an amazing experience. Most defiantly one I will be booking again next time I am in Croatia.
So I contacted Ivana only a few days before I wished to take this class. I was a little worried I might of left it to late but she contacted me back almost strait away. She was very helpful and understanding when I was having bus trouble trying to get to the location (road works and traffic delays).
We started off at a local cafe where we all got to know each other and tried some traditional local nibbles. This was followed by a lovely trip around the market to source all our ingredients and then a lovely walk to Ivana’s House. So lovely, traditional and quant. Every body got stuck in and by then end of it we had prepared several local, traditional dishes. This we all took outside to the courtyard garden. It was such a beautiful day with great company. Ivana really does have great cooking skills, her English is brilliant along with her sense of humour. Thank you for such a lovely day and I am already using the skills I learnt now I am back home x

Date of experience: May 2018
Ivana O, Manager at Dalmatian Cuisine One-day Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Charlotte,
I like your review and I like you. I agree with everything you wrote. Realy nice people and so nice day :)
Thank you so much. You are the best!
Ivana

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Had a wonderful experience from shopping at the market to cooking/learning about Dalmatian cuisine and most of all eating the delicious feast we prepared. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
Ivana O, Manager at Dalmatian Cuisine One-day Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Oh, so lovely review :) Thank you so much :) I had the best time with you too!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We attended Ivana's cooking class in July 2017 and it turned out to be the highlight of our entire trip in Croatia. Will definitely recommend it to my friends if they have the plan to travel there.

Date of experience: July 2017
Ivana O, Manager at Dalmatian Cuisine One-day Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Oh Selina, thank you so much I had the biggest pleasure to meet you ❤