“Fantastic Walking Tour”

103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Fantastic Walking Tour”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We went to Portal Travel and booked a walking tour and had Stephen as our guide. We were so lucky because it was April before the busy season started and we were the only two so we had him as our personal guide. He was born in Trogir and just took us on an amazing history lesson through the narrow streets and buildings of the town. He was just an amazing gentleman and his knowledge and personal experiences brought the town alive for us. Thank you Stephen

Visited April 2012

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Compulsory visit”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is compulsory, full-stop (or "period" in Amerikanisch). It's a very well-kept gem.

Visited August 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
603 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 567 helpful votes
“Oh, to have a day to wander the ancient streets of Trogir!”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I'm so glad that my girlfriend, her mom and I had a chance to take a tour to Trogir. My only complaint is that I would have to loved to spend a whole day there, rather than climbing back on the tour bus after just being there for little more than an hour. But that was unfortunately just not possible. So, I have to say that I loved what I saw and wished I could've seen more. It gives me the same sort of feeling I get when I explore preserved medieval towns like Toledo, Spain - the feeling of walking right into the remote past, a rich intriguing, mysterious past.

Visited August 2011
Klagenfurt, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“History, history....”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I was impressed with the amount of history in such a small town. Its worth of visiting.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank manuela h
Marietta, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

This is a city not far from Split but a world away. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is a stunning medival city. Inside the walls are amazing romanesque and renaissance structures that will keep you saying "Wow" for hours. The seaside promenade is also beautiful.

Visited October 2011