All reviewstypical courtyardsan marinoclose to the airportfloor to ceiling windowstop floorspecial thankswalking distancerestaurant staffhotel shuttleshopping mallbreakfast buffetgreat view of the citybusiness or pleasurefront desk staffexcellent staytaxi ridefood court
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business from the 4th to the 8th of June. The hotel is very nice and modern, rooms are a nice size and very comfortable. the gym in the top floor has a great view of Guayaquil and is very nicely outfitted, the pool is in the top floor too, while small it is very nice.
The service is outstanding in the hotel from the front desk to the restaurant personnel my hats off to them. It is a hotel mainly for business people and it is located in one of the main avenues of Guayaquil, the San Marino Mall is only two blocks away, there they have good restaurants and many shops. I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Guayaquil

Room Tip: Any high floor room will have good views of Guayaquil
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Gabriel G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Manny B,

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience at the Courtyard Guayaquil.

We felt more than satisfied and proud reading your comments, it is our commitment to ensure your satisfaction and always be of help and service, and for sure I will share your comments to all our employees.

Thank you for your very kind comments and please let us know the next time your travel to Guayaquil.

If I may be of assistance or if you have additional feedback you would be willing to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Marriott Hotel Guayaquil….a very nice, comfortable and reasonably quiet hotel, but the best feature was the people at the front desk and the restaurant! They were terrific, kind and helpful. The restaurant waiters never stopped smiling—so kind with NO attitude whatsoever and my check-in gal, Eliana, was very helpful and patient as I checked in and then later she helped me locate a local pool for my day with Josue Alexander because the hotel was more the size of a Jacuzzi than a pool! The room was very nice and comfortable with excellent wi-fi and all the necessities: coffee maker, frig, large room safe and cable television and a king size bed with great pillows!

Room Tip: Airport shuttle is FREE and just a 5-7 ride to the air port!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Colorado Climber,

We have at our hotel a program of recognition to the service of our servers and your comments will be very valuable on this process; it is our commitment to ensure your satisfaction and always be of help and service, and for sure I will share your comments to all our employees and for sure Eliana and some of them will be awarded.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff was very nice but the hotel is a little rough around the corners. Web site states 24 hour room service but the hotel has no room service. So I went down to the lobby and in the middle of my order the young lady walks away. If not for the fact she and the rest of the staff were so nice you would be upset.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny S
Gabriel G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Dany S,

I noticed that you did indicate your experience was less than satisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Wonderful experience at this hotel! What a nice place to stay after a long flight, and prepping for a flight back home. We didn't speak very fluent Spanish so the man at the front desk helpfully offered to order a pizza for my father and me on our last night in Ecuador. Everyone was so kind, the service was phenomenal, and the rooms are exactly as you'd expect (perfect, clean, and welcoming) at a Courtyard. The food was delicious, too - we had lunch at the cafe. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Gabriel G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Alexis Colvardrhodes,,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here on way back from Galapagos. Our flight for Cusco was the next morning. They provided free shuttle service from the airport and arranged taxi service early the next morning before the shuttle was running. The hotel is very nice in general and our room was roomy, clean and comfortable. There is an exercise room and guest laundry on an upper floor which was very welcome after the Galapagos.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Gabriel G, Director General at Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear, Mand J-Hawaii,