“Simply brilliant!”
Review of Asia de Cuba - CLOSED

Asia de Cuba
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2012

A wonderful atmosphere, great fun, helpful staff, and delicious food. A varied menu to suit all, fair priced wine list and an amazing set menu (£19 for 2 courses, £25 for 3 courses). I highly recommend Asia de Cuba. I would however agree with other complaints that 15% service is too high.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Eating at Asia de Cuba is so much more than that. It´s an experience. The dinner we had was so good and so beautify. We had a glass of wine withe every dish and it was just excellent. The atmosphere is so good and everybody in such a good mood. The service is great and I could not ask for more in a any restaurant. Would love to go back.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Great place to eat Sushi for reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere, cool decorated in several mixed styles. Only downside, expensive drinks..

Reviewed 23 February 2012

the food wasnt great, there are better places. Plus I had a friend that told me he found pieces of glass in one of his sushi rolls!

1  Thank cristinaamador
Reviewed 8 February 2012

This was by far my favorite restaurant for a couple of years, there is always room for a walk in. The menu is creative and the sushi is great. They are clearly heavily associated with Tantra, they even wear the Tantra logo uniforms. Unfortunately I have never made it out of there without being subjected to some kind of scam. The Grey Goose was mostly water once, another time after paying the bill, we were stopped by the waiter and asked to pay cash for a drink that we ordered but did not appear on the bill, when we asked for a new receipt he refused.
What starts as a good experience with delicious food ends on a very sour note when you are asked by the staff to help them steal from their employer.

2  Thank Jacoer1