This place was simply amazing at the tail end of a trip and I wish we'd had much more time. I plan to come back and highly recommend it.
* the DELICIOUS meals -- I'm stil thinking about the veggie lasagna
* the OWNERS -- delightful, fascinating, and incredibly hospitable people who will be friends for life
* the VIEWS -- worth getting up for sunrise over the volcanoes
* the STAFF -- amazing people who kept firewood in the stove and gourmet food on the table despite a power outage
* the LODGING -- beautiful houses that made me feel at home and peaceful. Didn't want to leave but there was so much more to explore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers enjoy the tranquility and beauty of Andean Mountains and Culture in our warm and spacious guesthouses, surrounded by 40 acres of private gardens and forests ...all just a few minutes from the world famous markets of Otavalo. ... more less