“Relax and explore”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bawiti
Hotel Desert Rose Eco Lodge
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The ambiance of the place coupled with the hospitality of everyone there made it a perfect vacation for my girls and myself. We were able to relax, eat exquisite food, and get in touch with nature through exploring the grounds. A great place to start off our desert safari and exploration of other local attractions in this lovely oasis. Thank you Mohamed and Islam for making our holiday a memorable one!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary G

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Safe, clean, well organised and friendly staff make this in my opinion the best place to start a White Desert, Black Desert or Western Desert Safari or for just being in Bahariya itself. Islam the manager makes sure that this is a wonderful experience for all and the actual safari was one of the best things we have done in Egypt!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank africanhopelc
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Rustic rooms with good amenities in a nicely scaped garden environment. Tasty food with the extra touches. The palm gardens of the oasis just outside the door. We feel sad with the owners about being the only guests in their nice place.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We picked the Desert Rose from the internet based on the trip advisor rating. Thanks Trip Advisor! I remember the review said something about how it is great to be with Mohamed, the owner. When I emailed, he replied and said we could come. I then asked about getting there, and he said he would be coming our dates, we could go and return with him. Not sure that will happen for you, but although the lodge is wonderful (very quiet, sounds of Egypt, donkeys, lots of dates in season, and we enjoyed swimming in the nearby hot-springs, with veiled Muslim women, which was completely out of character with what one expects in Egypt, but no one seemed to concerned), the highlight was Mohamed who told us about initiatives to improve tourism and build his lodge. Yes, we loved the trips out into the desert, which we insisted must include regular rock-picking stops for our young boys.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank DougB-SDG
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We spent 3 wonderful days with our family in Bahariya. The Eco Lodge is comfortable, simple and very clean, the food was good, the programmes were interesting and well-organised. OUr company had various ages, and everybody enjoyed our time in BAhariya from kids to adults. The staff were very kind, helpful, flexible and efficient. We recommend this place for everybody, adults or families. It was an unforgettable getaway from the Egyptian everyday life!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Rozalia_Berzsak
Reviewed 1 January 2013

If I was ever able to go back to Egypt this is exactly where I would be! The owner Mahamed and staff took care of me like I was one of the family. I
never wanted for a thing my whole stay there. The food is divine and the service and people were oustanding. The desert trip Mohamed organised for me was probably the best tour I have been on. I even requested things that were not usually part of the tour and they made it happen just for me :D My Guide Sameh and my to other trusty companions made my trip amazing and even camping in the desert the food was still amazing! Do not miss this peice of desert authenticity! I am taking with me a wonderful memory. This stay is actually the best memory I will have of the whole of egypt and I visited Everywhere! thanks Mohamed! :D

Room Tip: All rooms will be great! Ask to see them and I am sure Mohamed will show you :D