“Brilliant Hotel”
Review of Jaz Mirabel Park

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nabq Bay
Jaz Mirabel Park
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
“Brilliant Hotel”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a week spent at the Jaz Mirabel Park. We were both a little worried about staying at an all inclusive resort (based on previous experiences) but we wanted a last minute trip to try and extend the summer. Our only complaint would be about rude guests but that's hardly the hotel's fault. The hotel was brilliant and I would certainly recommend it.

The food was fab, there was always a lot of choice and neither of us had any stomach "problems" whilst we were there which I think says a lot about the quality of the food. Considering the chefs are cooking for a buffet, I was really impressed and couldn't fault the food.

We spent most of our time at the beach and we loved it. It was great being able to have the choice of beach or pool. There were always plenty of sun loungers at both. Because of the reef, the sea was never very deep which wasn't particularly great for cooling off, but we both prefer the beach and were happy with this! The only problem was with people trying to sell things and trying to get you to pay for camel rides etc which was a bit frustrating, especially as it was supposed to be a private beach.

We used both the dive centre and the kitesurf centre whilst we were there and they were well priced and convenient. My only concern with the dive centre was that they weren't particularly great at briefings and checks whilst out on the boat, but as long as you and your buddy were switched on about checks and asked about a briefing, it was fine. My partner doesn't dive, but came along on one of the boat trips and enjoyed the snorkelling. The kite centre was great, Hassan was really helpful and was always there to take kites/boards off of you when you needed him. The wind started to die down around midday so my partner wanted to make the most of it. After being told that the centre opened at 7am, he arrived around 7:20 and nobody turned up until after 8am which was really frustrating! Apart from this, they were great.

The room was always immaculate and the staff were really friendly. There's really nothing I can fault with the hotel and would recommend staying here.

3 Thank CloverUK123
LucyMoore85, Guest Relation Officer at Jaz Mirabel Park, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you for leaving a review and for choosing the Jaz Mirabel Park for your holiday.
We are so pleased our hotel exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our selection of food.
It is great for us to read your room was immaculate and you found our staff friendly.
On behalf of the entire time we would like to thank you for your recommendation of The Jaz Mirabel Park and hope to welcome you back again very soon.
Warm Wishes
Guest Relations Officer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (520)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Solihull
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My boyfriend and I have just returned from the Jaz Mirabel Park. I had a few reservations based on some of the reviews and originally had wanted to book the Beach but it wasn't available. I need not have worried, the hotel was great and the people who work there are some of the friendliest I have met.

When we arrived we were met by Sarah - Guest Relations Manager - and were shown by one of the men who worked there exactly where our room was located and where to go for our late meal.

The room was excellent - very spacious with loads of storage - one of the best rooms I have had. Also kept very clean by Mohammed who worked very hard.

The food was lovely, not loads of options but we always found something to eat and I am a very fussy eater. We had a complimentary al la carte meal and chose to go to the Italian - it was lovely and the service there was amazing.

The entertainment was fairly low key which is what we like, but there was something each evening.

The beach was the only disappointment - it was terrible. If you like the beach then this isn't the place for you. We don't mind the pool so were happy regardless.

The pool was lovely, very spacious, always sunbeds available without having to get up too early.

I was poorly whilst there with an upset stomach but I think this is normal in Egypt. We had planned to go on a trip on the same day so arranged for it to be postponed - twice! The rep Hannah was very helpful and made the arrangements with no issues. We went quad biking which is a half a day trip and was reasonable value for money although I total we were only on the quad bikes for around 40 minutes. Saying that we did enjoy it.

The people really were lovely, and whilst we did tip we didn't feel like we had to like you do in some other countries. Everyone was happy to help and nothing was too much trouble. The staff are very keen on customer service and do anything to ensure you have a good stay.

We were able to use the bar at the Beach when the football was on which came in quite handy but our Rep didn't tell us so it's good to note before going. There are also a number of shops within the complex which were quite hidden and we weren't told about these either but are quite handy if you need something, e.g. chemist or a few gifts.

Overall we had a great time and were very impressed, we are currently looking at booking again for next September.

2 Thank jessiesolihull
Dear Guests
Thank you for your lovely review of you stay with us at Jaz Mirabel Park.
It was lovely to be able to welcome you on your arrival and it was a pleasure having you as guests at our hotel.
We very much enjoyed looking after you both for the duration of your holiday and we are so pleased you noticed how important customer care is to all of our team.
We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here so much and everything exceeded your expectations.
On behalf of all the staff here we would like to thank you for choosing The Jaz Mirabel Park for your holiday and we look forward to your return visit next year.
Warm Wishes
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The hotel was beautiful and very clean, the staff were great and couldnt do enough for you and were so friendly.we had a great time in this hotel and will be going back next year, we couldnt find any faults at all. We even had a special steak meal made for us before we left. Thomson holiday reps Hoss and Hannah were great,it was the only holiday we have been on where we didnt have to go looking for the reps and they always had time to stop and chat. 100% enjoyed our tome in the Jaz Mirabele Park . See u all next year

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank johnkaz1614
Dear Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort.
We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, and that you especially enjoyed your steak meal.
We are happy to announce we have been awarded with the prestigious “Certificate of Excellence” due to the consistent positive feedback received from our guest’s comments and high recommendations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our sunny paradise again next year.
Warm wishes,
Guest Relation Officer
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2013

First of all the hotel and the grounds are beautiful. but now to the things you want to know.

(1) FOOD-The food is the best we have ever encountered on all inclusive and the chefs are amazing. from the amazing beef wellington on grandmas cupboard traditional night to the curries on east meets west night. the food is most certainly geared to the English and it really is fabulous. the burgers, pizzas and hot dogs at the pool bar are better than going to MCD,s or burger king.

(2)STAFF- The staff are second to non here. Kano from the animation team is a fantastic bloke and such good fun. Haysham at the pool bar was fantastic and always kept our drinks topped up.

(3) Entertainment- The entertainment was really good for Egypt. This was our 6th trip to Egypt and we have never returned to the same hotel. We have already booked to come back here in January. There was singer dancers and magicians or some other act every night, yes ok they were not great acts but definitely good fun.

(4) TAXIS - a taxi to le strada shoppin centr is £4 outside the hotel or you can use the hotel cabs for £5.50. If you are considering getting a shullte from the airport I would not bother. A taxi from the airport to the hotel will only cost £7- £8 and back to the airport you cam use the hotels taxis for just £9. Naama bay taxi is £7

(5) CLOTHES SHOPPING - polo shirts Hollister and Ralph Laurent are £6 - £8 all other t shirts are £4 - £5 mulberry handbags which are very good quality is about £20 for a small £25 for a medium and £30 fro a large bag.. trainers are between £15 and £20 and very good heavy watces are aprox £20. Ice watches go for £3 - £4.

(6) Hard Rock Café- If you are ladies watch out for the promotion nights at the hard rock café. Ladies night is free for all women and the drinks are free all night, men pay £15 and then their drinks are free all night.

EATING OUT - we normally eat out when on all inclusive at least 6 times in a fortnight. We found we only ate out once at this hotel and we wished we hadn't because the hotel food id better. Up at Le Strada which is the closest shopping centre you will find MCD.s Burger King Kentucky a Chinese and lovely restaurant called onions and one stop. There is also a pub called the 3 crowns in Le Strada which serves very good food and is a good place to go.

To finish off this hotel and the staff really do themselves proud and we cannot wait to return with the rest of our family in January. One final mention for the chef who does the omelettes at breakfast and cooks at the pool bar. He is very friendly and a very good cook. All in all this was the best holiday we have ever had in Egypt and it will be the only time we have returned to the same hotel.

Thank you Jaz Mirabel for a wonderful Holiday

John And Joanne smith ( also know as john and Gigi by Kano)

Room Tip: Room 5202 is a fantastic room with great views and near reception. brand new room
4 Thank johnandjoanne
LucyMoore85, Guest Relation Officer at Jaz Mirabel Park, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort,
We are delighted to read that you had such a wonderful holiday with us, and that you enjoyed all aspects of the hotel, especially the wide variety of food we offer each night.
Thank you for your comments on our staff, they will be thrilled to hear their efforts have been reconised.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again in January.
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2013

After thinking I had booked the beach hotel (the sister hotel next door) we were put in park but I shouldn't have worried, now I'm actually glad we were in park and not beach!
The rooms, restaurants, pools etc were all very clean and well maintained no faults there!

The best part are the staff! Adam in the restaurant had a full glass of drink for me before I had finished my last one! Ahmed the chef in the restaurant and the pool bar was fantastic! The pizza's he made were so good I would swear he is italian! I would love to employ him to work in my kitchen at home though I would get fat very quickly as I can't say no to his food! All the pool lads were great! I can't fault anyone.

2 Thank SEM1983
Dear Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort,
We are so happy to read that the rooms, restaurants and pools exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your holiday with us so much.
It is especially lovely to read your positive comments on our staff, they will be so pleased to hear them all.
We hope to welcome you back to our resort again in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Just arrived back from 7 nights here. We had initially booked the Jaz Mirabel Club, however due to the problems in Egypt they closed this hotel and moved us to the Park. I was initially worried about this but I really didn't need to be.

We were a couple and got upgraded to a family deluxe room which was beautiful. Huge, lots of space and a nice balcony. I would recommend staying on the 2nd floor as There's not much privacy on the ground floor. Also, email in advance to ask for a double bed as they'll automatically give you twins. Same with coffee/tea facilities - ask in advance.

The service really made this holiday. Every single person who worked there was smiley and hospitable, willing to go out of their way to help. We tipped freely and wouldn't have if we weren't completely happy.

We found the food brilliant. Never went hungry. I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat fish or meat or eggs! But this wasn't a problem for the chef. He made me special meals every night to suit my tastes - it wasn't even needed as there was more than enough to choose from but this just gave me even more choice! I love pasta and the pasta bar was a great addition. My meat-eating partner said the meat was amazing.

The pool area was quite busy but after tipping the towel guy on the first day - we had our 2 sunbeds reserved for us for the duration of our stay so felt comfortable waking at whatever time we needed to.

We didn't get sick at all, and didn't hear of anyone with any problems. Just make sure you brush your teeth with bottled water which you can get from the bar. The housekeeping will also stock up your supply. Speaking of that, his towel art kept us entertained!

We dined at the Italian a la carte one night as it was our anniversary and they gave us this for free. It was brilliant. But it's 4 courses and very filling - so go hungry!! Special thanks to our waiter I think his name was Sayed there who made our evening special.

The entertainment at night wasn't the best but there was always something to see or something to get involved in. Usher and Kano on the team were very fun and always up for a laugh.

We spent a couple of evenings at the Beach hotel next door which showed the football and drinks were included for the duration of the matches.

Overall I could not fault our experience at all and would be happy to go back.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank xanjalix
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you see our resort as “faultless”.
It is great to read that you enjoyed the wide variety of food we provide, and that you felt taken care of by our team of chefs and entire team of staff.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I was transferred here due to the adjoining Club Hotel being closed through lack of Patronage by those Germans and Russians. As it was occupied 90 % by Brits it made for an unusual break. Firstly let me say I never felt in danger at any time and I wandered away from the hotel occasional even went on an infamous bus so if you are concerned you have as much chance of being attacked as you do in London. There is no difference between Club and Park rooms same eat in same restaurant but what is different is the pool area the Club is quitter with no bonging Music and stretching or men fighting with a ball also more space round pool which is more suitable for Children. The pool attendants and waiters from Club are working in the Park and you can tell the difference as they are far more obliging than the resident park people. As for food yes not outstanding but it is good and a tip for the person eating Fish in a previous comment NEVER anywhere abroad. It is clean and well looked after . Yes this is my third visit to this complex and will be going again sometime but no doubt the Russians will be back by then. But please don't cancel a Holiday to Sharm and if you are thinking of going GO

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank LaurieLuton
Dear Guests,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your 3rd visit here, and that you felt safe within Sharm el sheikh.
All of our obliging staff are here to help all guests within every hotel.
We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence
#31 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#15 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Jaz Mirabel Beach
Jaz Mirabel Beach
#24 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Rixos Seagate Sharm
Rixos Seagate Sharm
#1 of 32 in Nabq Bay

Been to Jaz Mirabel Park? Share your experiences!