“Sun in November”
Review of Jaz Mirabel Park

Jaz Mirabel Park
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Great resort, lovely food, clean and spacious room, friendly staff, and wonderful weather. My husband and I particularly liked the pool area and water slides. It was a nice walk through the joining park to the beach, and a quick walk to the local shops. We would definitely like to visit again, and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: All rooms have a similar view, although I would recommend being on the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,208)

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have just returned with a friend from a wonderful 10 nights stay at the Jaz Mirabel Park hotel. Where to start with praise for this hotel and it's wonderful staff??! The hotel is beautiful, spotlessly clean and well maintained, including the grounds and pool areas. Our room was lovely and fresh towels daily, made into all manner of surprise animals! The food in the main buffet restaurant is excellent with a good variety to suit all tastes at all times of the day. We used our 2 al a carte allowances in the Italian restaurant and Oriental restaurant, both good, especially the Oriental. The bar area is lovely and drinks good. The other positive is that this hotel is mainly
occupied by British guests, which adds to the good atmosphere.

We had a full body scrub/massage in the spa which I would also highly recommend as a good start to your holiday. Mai and Mostaffah were both excellent and so professional.

Now to the fabulous staff.....The staff in this hotel really can't do enough to please you and look after you so well. Every member of staff we came across from gardeners, cleaners, waiters, to management all had a pleasant and friendly manner. The main staff that we had dealings with were Mo, who was like our personal waiter and Sammy, the manager in the restaurant who couldn't have done more to please us. Also Abdo, the bar manager, along with George and Des in bar were eager to look after us so well....making us delicious cocktails and always smiling, giving a very personal service.

The animation team are the best I have ever come across.....Usher, Kano, Shaggy and Donnawilla are fabulous!! They are so friendly and get everyone involved, without being pushy! The evening entertainment programme is one of the best I have found anywhere.

I have been to Egypt 3 times now, first stay at the Jaz Mirabel Park, and this has been my favourite hotel so far. I can't fault it and would definitely recommend it to everyone. I know I will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elaine W
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Amazing hotel ignore the bad reviews, drinks are awaiting your arrival. Bags are taken to your room for you. The rooms are very clean and spacious cleaned on a daily basic. The tv in the room only had a few English channels. All rooms are with a pool view. The pool area is amazing cleanest pool I have been to. The food is amazing always something different, we ate pasta rice eggs and didn't get unwell. The beach is lovely kept clean and tidy. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are pool view
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I came here with my partner to enjoy a relaxing time in the sun. My other half was undertaking a diving course so most of my time was spent relaxing in the 38 degree heat, was lovely. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the food was great no tummy problems. The pool and facilities, were great.

The only real annoyance that I had during the trip was sitting around the pool and hearing "Water polo, water polo, water polo, water polo." I shouldn't really moan as people were having fun with the animation team, and they did get the point rather quick that I was not interested in their games. If you do get sick of the noise at the pool, the beach is fantastic. I spent hours in the sun for the first time in my life and I now understand why people love it so much. Will definitely be back to Sharm in the coming years, the place is great for some sunshine when the UK is starting to get cold.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We took a 5 day break last week and echo all the positive comments from the other reviews, we had a relaxing stay and took advantage of the snorkelling trip which was well organised and stunning, as was the camel ride and star gazing.
Just a word of advise for those travelling there, take a strong mosquito repellant and plug for the room, we did and were not bitten once, the same cannot be said for a lot of the guests who were really badly bitten. This may have been a seasonal problem.
This was our first visit to Egypt and would not hesitate the to recommend the Jaz Mirabel Park . to couples and families

Room Tip: If you like to sit in the sun on your patio/balcony request a room with sun, as some rooms do not se...
1  Thank Bosie S
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Hi, we had a fantasic holiday, we too were upgraded on arrival to the Park hotel.
We relaxed straight into it, which was a first as it normally takes us a couple of days.
The hotel is clean and the surrounding area in the resort is a wash of pink and yellow flowers, lts of small trees aswell, very pretty. The staff are very good, work hard and the towel art i loved!!
Yes this time of year if you werent on your sun bed for 8am you would miss a good tanning day as by 3pm the sun is cooling and gets dark quickly like uk. We stayed for a week to see if we like it, we really did but would probs go in october next time, the mozzies take no prisoners!!
Food was lovely, plenty of choice too for such a small area. there is a spicy corner if you want.
Sadly 3 day in my husband and myself had holiday tummy, we were so careful with our hand washing as well!! I wasnt too bad the meds i brought with me worked, but my husband had to go get meds form their chemist, 3 diff lots, stopped it but he still felt abit rough, dont know what caused it really, maybe cold beer or ice. We had booked a diving trip, luckily enough he felt well enough to go. We had to fill in med questionaire, if you say no to even one of the questions then you cannot go diving, which would have been handy if this was filled in at the time of booking it with the holiday rep !!!! As it was i wasnt aloud, but i went snorkling instead, my husband had 3 dives. When we got back to hotel he said his throat felt abit scratchy, maybe dry from the air in the breathing tube. This didnt go away, to cut a long story short, we went home on friday, by sunday we were at the hosp as he could hardly breath and having a panic attack. Dr said he'd either picked up a hol virus or a throat and chest infection, he's still in bed 4 days later. Im just a bit dubious now wether we should trust the clenliness of the diving equipment it future, i will defo be buying my own snorkle gear just in case, he was fit and well when we left it dont seem like a coincidence. Never the less its not the hotels fault, just beware.
The beds were very comfy, i would recommend it, but if i stayed 2 weeks id have to venture out at night. Apparenty the other restaurants arnt free, some people have already payed for a sitting which is included int there package, best to check when you get there as a some dont know this!, you cant eat or drink in the beach hotel only out side on the actual beach.
The entertainment finished bout midnight so if you wanted a quiet earlyish night or if not feeling to good, you were screwed cos it was abit loud.
The spar deals were fantastic, i had at least 6 different treatments for £100 altogether.

1  Thank lubina
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and i went on holiday here last week . all we can say is fantastic its all there ---- good food /drink our room was great . the pool and grounds were all good and everything was kept clean & tidy . The staff were all very friendly and helpful ..we went on a trip to do snorkeling out on a boat which was arranged by hannah at the Thompsons desk all done fantastic . i would recommend this place to anyone who wants a great holiday with great staff who really look after you at a reasonable price . well done everyone at JAZ MARABEL PARK can't wait to return ..

Dave & Karen

Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#9 of 33 in Nabq Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#9 of 233 in Sharm El Sheikh
Jaz Mirabel Beach
Jaz Mirabel Beach
#19 of 33 in Nabq Bay

Been to Jaz Mirabel Park? Share your experiences!