“Brilliant place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jaz Mirabel Park

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nabq Bay
Jaz Mirabel Park
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Derby, United Kingdom
“Brilliant place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel as part of Thomson's cruise and stay package last April, but due to only just starting to use T.A I've not reviewed them until now.
I was very impressed by this hotel and it came as a surprise because i picked it on the basis it was the cheapest one on the list. Imagine my surprise then that for the price I paid, every day the room would be cleaned, fresh towels were provided, we would come back to some towel swan or similar on the bed. There was no additional charge for aircon or the safe, and the bathroom & shower was brilliant. The room was large and looked recently decorated.
Even though the room overlooked the pool I did not hear any noise (maybe due to the over consumption of wine!), and we had a nice balcony, not that I got much chance to use it.
The food was mostly Buffett style but it offered a good selection and some dishes cooked to order if you were okay to wait a few minutes. We were given a free 3 course meal in one of the on site restaurants of our choice which made a nice surprise. The house wine tasted fine although the cocktails were a little slow to be delivered to the table, but no major issue - it wasn't like I was in a rush to be anywhere.
The staff were all friendly and almost over eager to please - I don't think I was able to carry anything myself for the duration of our stay as someone was always on hand and insistent on carrying bags, plates, glasses etc.
The pool area was clean, the beach was clean and the whole place made me want to go back.
I would not hesitate at all in recommending this hotel, especially through Thomson as their reps were always around to help and looked after us. Some of our excursions had to be cancelled last minute due to the conflict happening as we were out there but we were able to book new outings away from the desert and were refunded those we missed without question.
One of my best holiday experiences.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sarah-Louise H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (520)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Brookmans Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The resort is beautiful and well presented and looked after. Every where is clean and well kept. The animation team are amazing and really get everyone involved and make your trip extra special! All the staff are friendly, always smiling and recognise you instantly which gives it a real personal touch. We made good friends with a barman called Desouky who looked after us for our 2 weeks and was friendly and couldn't do enough for us, he really made our stay even more special. The restaurants were all amazing and the service second to none. I would go back to Egypt purely for this hotel. The reception were helpful and informative and there is plenty to do and explore. Highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Would go back anytime.Staff from the gardeners to Management all friendly,polite,and smiley.Food plenty of choice all of very good standard .Rooms clean,beds comfortable.gardens stunning,pools clean.well done one and all,can not wait for my next visit.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rosemary P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here for 10 days and I honestly can't fault anything! The room was spacious and clean, the guys made some awesome creations with towels every time they cleaned. The food was fantastic with a great selection, something for everyone. The resort has everything you need, lots of pools, restaurants, close to the beach, a fabulous spa and gym ( I particularly recommend the Egyptian massage! Put heaven!) there are shops and the a la carte restaurants are fantastic! Above all though it is the staff who made the whole holiday amazing! From the reception, bar, restaurant, towel guys and cleaners they work incredibly hard everyday to please you and they always have a smile on their faces. Nothing is too much trouble. In particular I have to mention Desouky, he made our stay here amazing!! He works in various bars around the resort and we would go back there especially to see him. In fact we didn't want to leave him behind! I have been fortunate to travel to many places in my life and have never been to the same place twice but I can't wait to go back here!! Already booking our next trip for October :-)

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Charleyfarley7
Bromley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Recently returned from a weeks holiday,we were originally booked at the Jaz Mirabel Club but as this was closed we were booked in at the Park. The complexes are not really separated so it doesn't matter where you stay. The weather was great for late February. The food selection was brilliant always something different every day. The restaurants were immaculately clean with hand sanitizers inside and outside, it would be good if everyone used them though. The staff were very attentive.The chef was there over seeing operations at every meal time. The entertainment programme was as you would expect but entertaining nevertheless.
We took a taxi to Soho Square always negotiate the price before entering the taxi.
Highly recommend for a winter break in the sun and would certainly return to this hotel.

Room Tip: The Jaz Mirabel club is the furthest way from the beach but a great walk through the gardens. The Pa...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Somerset, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the park for one week 10th February 2014, had an amazing time, guys at the towel hut was fun, chatted and at times got our beds and placed our towels on the bed, we never once got the impression you had to tip (we did last day) nothing was too much trouble, we are planning to go back next February will

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kim f
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Just arrived back today from a very relaxing week in the sun. We were slightly worried about going to Sharm El Sheikh but needn't of been concerned.

The staff make this hotel and we found the same level of service whether we tipped or didn't tip. Everyone always greeted you with a good morning and a smile. We weren't bothered at the pool by reps selling tours etc, once you said no thank you they left you alone but always said hello as they passed.

The heated pool turned out to be our favourite, lovely and warm. The unheated pool takes your breath away and I was only brave enough to dip in there the once! Plenty of sunbeds around the pool although people do reserve them from early morning but we always managed to find a good spot.
The hotel grounds are spotless, the gardeners must work non stop. The flower beds are amazing, such beautiful flowers and lush green grass.
Evening entertainment was ok.. although the animation team do work hard.

The snack bar at the pool makes a nice change to the restaurant. The usual burgers,fries, pizza etc The restaurant food was a bit hitty missy in my opinion. (mashed potato at breakfast?!) I am a very fussy eater and some days struggled to find something I might like although I never went hungry! The pasta station always saved the day. The lager is fine although some days it was from the pump and some from a can? The coke and sprite were also out of a bottle except in the restaurant. Not sure what that was all about. The spirits were quite weak and the cocktails all tasted the same.

Our room was lovely. Well equipped, huge,comfortable double bed. Good shower and hair dryer, plenty of towels. Well cleaned daily. (ask your cleaner for extra bottles of coke, Fanta, we didn't realise and bought ours at the supermarket). Nice balcony in a sunny position facing the pool. I forgot our travel plugs and were loaned a plug from reception which was a relief. One negative about the room was the wi fi wouldn't work in there and during the storm that lasted a whole day it would of been nice to use the internet in the room. Free wi fi is a must in any 5 star hotel these days, you get 150mb free then need to purchase extra.
The shops across the way from The Jaz Mirabel Park are hidden away but are worth looking out for...have a wander around with no hassle.
The beach is a short walk through the Jaz Mirabel Beach hotel. (you can't eat or drink in this hotel even though the hotels are connected) Not the best beach but there is plenty of sunbeds and a beach bar so can't complain. The jetty is closed at the moment but worth climbing the barrier (although they do ask you not to!) to see the beautiful fish in the clear water.Take some shoes so you can go in the water, you will need them!
Mosie spray is also a must.
Overall one of my best holidays. I would return so don't let the things that niggled me put you off for the price I certainly wont.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
#2 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
5.0 of 5 bubbles 4,099 reviews
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#13 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence
#16 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,548 reviews

Been to Jaz Mirabel Park? Share your experiences!