“FABULOUS”
Review of Jaz Mirabel Club

Jaz Mirabel Club
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very peaceful, friendly and attentive staff. Good room size & clean with comfortable beds. Pools are well looked after as are the grounds.
Service excellent with good variety of food.
Can't wait to revisit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
3  Thank Anthony C

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Firstly, I would like to start of by saying, do not be mislead by some of the pictures available to you here on TripAdvisor. As although the pictures are from within the complex, they are not specific to the Club Resort.
As you may, or may not know, the Jaz Mirabel Complex, has three resorts within. Jaz Mirabel Club, Jaz Mirabel Park, and Jaz Mirabel Beach.
If you choose to stay at Jaz Mirabel Club, you are allowed to use all facilities of the neighbouring resorts, except Jaz Mirabel Beach's dining facilities.
The Jaz Mirabel Club is fantastic. All indoor locations are airconditioned, clean and spacious, with a pool view. Outdoor areas are well maintained, and spacious also.
The entertainment is good. A live singer each night. However this became a little repetitive and we had to venture out to neighbouring resorts, where we found the entertainment was much better. Very traditional, and the animation team was very friendly.
During the day time, we enjoyed the table tennis right by the pool in Jaz Mirabel Club, the watersides in Jaz Mirabel Park, and the water aerobics in Jaz Mirabel Beach, we also went to the Beach to snorkel and play volleyball, and there is a gym for those of you who enjoy fitness.
At meal times, there are 2 snack bars, and 2 available Resteraunts, depending on your preference of diet. Midday, snacks are served right by the pool and drinks are served everywhere up until 12am. I am a very picky eater, and I dislike both meat and fish, and I still managed to eat three decent meals everyday.
Within the complex there are also various shops, beauticians, ale carte Resteraunts, and health services, all available at an extra charge.
Tips, Advice and Various bits of info:
Go snorkelling. Best sea life is in the Red Sea.
Take a trip to Cairo, the pyramids are amazing, however take a hand fan and lots of water.
Water is provided daily.
Take sea shoes with you because the sea has lots of coral.
Apply sun cream regularly!
Overall I thoughroughly enjoyed my stay here at Jaz Mirabel Club, I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this resort to every single one of you. Don't hesitate to ask my any questions.

Stayed: August 2013
16  Thank CharlotteSalf
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here for a week in March. My first venture on holiday on my own. I needn't to have worried! I felt quite safe. Everyone from Bar staff, restaurant waiters, pool guys are absolutely lovely. The food was excellent. Pool area great. Just what I required-peace and quiet. The entertainment was also some of the best I've seen in this type of hotel. Would have no hesitation to recommend. And if you are a woman thinking about travelling here alone-don't worry-it's fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank HowdenEngland
Reviewed 17 April 2014

jaz Mirabel club was the worst hotel, rubbish, awful faulty towers, that's what I really want you to read, but in truth this is the best little place in town! loved it ,
value for money, food good, rooms good, staff great, ,so you don't need to go ,ok..and tip at the end of your trip about $5 a week....

Room Tip: around 4200 rooms block good quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank pancake_13
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have spent one night at the hotel in a business trip to Sharm el Sheikh. The staff is very friendly either in the reception, restaurants or house keeping. They are very helpful and very kind. The room is great. Food is very good.

The only hint for business travellers is that there are no air conditioned place to sit and do some work. The cafe of the lobby starts to work from 3PM. The staff guided me to another cafe in Mirabel Park Hotel which is accessible to Mirabel Club guests in the same way as their hotel.

Room Tip: Take a room in the ground floor if you are not fit or have children with you.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Mohamed-H-Taha
Reviewed 14 April 2014

If you are looking for a first rate hotel by the Red Sea with outstanding staff, delicious food, excellent facilities and top security, look no further.

This is my very first review here because I felt I could not resist sharing my recent experience at Jaz Mirabel Club.

I came to the hotel alone following a recent break up with my boyfriend. To be honest, I was quite prejudiced against coming on my own, having never done this before.

Overall, I had a fabulous experience!

The staff deserves special praise, everyone was attentive and very friendly without being invasive which is what I was initially very cautious about. There are too many people to list here, everyone I met was brilliant, but Mohammed at reception gave me a free upgrade and went an extra mile to make everything I asked for possible. Bahaa at the Sunrise bar ensured that everyone by the bar and pool areas were never without a drink; his impeccable sense of humour made it ever so special. Samy and Adam at the Fukka restaurant looked after me very well. Ramon surprised me every day with his creative towel art. I would very much like to know how to make it myself now!

The resort consists of the three hotels, Club, Park and Beach. The latest, being considerably more expensive, is supposed to be the best one but as far as I could tell, there is very little difference between the three. Club is the newest and feels clean and well groomed.

Without any reservation, I am starting to look at the dates I can come back to Jaz Mirabel Club again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Nat S
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed for a week in March. No problems at all. All staff were so good but have to give mention to Desouky who ran the pool side sunrise bar, he had the biggest smile, and always ready to look after all your drinks. Adam in the restaurant, just could not do enough for you, Ibrahim who took care of the room and provided different towel art daily. And Mohammad in reception who was of huge help. I hope to return next year, however I am finding that the better he trip advisor reports the higher the price goes up! We looked to return with the children in October but the price was too high.
It's worth going back just to see the staff again! Food great, different every day. What I would suggest is remember these people are working for next to nothing so tipping is really appreciated and gratefully received!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh
Jaz Belvedere
Jaz Belvedere
#30 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Jaz Mirabel Club? Share your experiences!