We have just come back from a week at the hotel which we fully enjoyed, the hotel was nearly empty due to italians not being able to travel to egypt which suited us fine as we had a pool to ourselves each day and had no cues for food or drink.. the hotel is immaculately clean housekeeping cleaned everyday and left different creations made out of the towels which was lovely to come back to.
The most of the staff were great and made the effort just a few let them down, I think with the hotel being so empty more effort could of been made. But a special thank you to the restaurant manager and his staff who are a credit to this hotel, and not forgetting hamanda from the pool bar who created our special cocktails and entertained us daily with his wit.
The negative points about the hotel are the lack of snacks in between meals this only consisted of small squares of pizza and dry cake served for one hour.
The time slots for the restaurant could be better, a little late 7.30 till 9.30 for dinner after having lunch at 12.30 to 1.30 we found ourselves hungry in between with nothing available.
Wifi needs drastic improvement we paid £21.00 for 3 days and we could only get a signal in the pool bar. The spa was a disappointment we paid £40.00 for a massage and I woke up with bruises all down my arm and a pain in my back.
But all in all we fully enjoyed our holiday we are coming back to Egypt in July for my birthday and will consider this hotel if the price is right
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luxury 5-star Tamra Beach Resort is ideal for single travelers, couples and families looking to avoid long airport transfers and for somewhere they can relax and have everything catered for without the need to leave the resort. Tamra Beach resort is in the Nabq Bay area and on the beach front only a 10-minute drive from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport. It also offers 24-hour front desk service. The Resort is mainly an Italian Club, but welcomes other nationalities. The resort is located next to Nabq National park which is known for its colourful marine life and its extraordinary Mangrove colonies. All rooms are air conditioned they also have a bathtub, Rooms have modern furnishings and come with cable TV and a safe Deposit box Free of charge. The resort offers rooms with balconies overlooking the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tamra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamra Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tamra Beach Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay