What a wonderful place. Great location, amazing staff, lovely food, quiet as there were no Italians (brilliant!), coral reef was OUTSTANDING and definitely a place we will return. Only negative thing was from the gift shop located next to the reception area. They sold us saffron telling us it was excellent quality but it turned out to be fake. It was dyed red and whereas saffron should turn water and food yellow, it leaked the dye and made it pink. Apparently a sure sign of fakery. We were very disappointed with this and are not sure if the shop is owned by the hotel but being attached, it does detract from an otherwise faultless place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luxury 5-star Tamra Beach Resort is ideal for single travelers, couples and families looking to avoid long airport transfers and for somewhere they can relax and have everything catered for without the need to leave the resort. Tamra Beach resort is in the Nabq Bay area and on the beach front only a 10-minute drive from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport. It also offers 24-hour front desk service. The Resort is mainly an Italian Club, but welcomes other nationalities. The resort is located next to Nabq National park which is known for its colourful marine life and its extraordinary Mangrove colonies. All rooms are air conditioned they also have a bathtub, Rooms have modern furnishings and come with cable TV and a safe Deposit box Free of charge. The resort offers rooms with balconies overlooking the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Tamra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamra Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tamra Beach Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay