Very nice and quiet hotel. Many flowers and trees – very beautiful. Friendly staff. We felt very welcomed here. Big choice of food, especially tasty pastry at breakfast! Just weather was some days very windy. We enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has a total number of 682 rooms of different types: Standard - comfortable room with pool and garden view; Family - large room with pool view; Superior – nice room with the seaside view; Executive – cozy and comfortable room with amazing front sea view; Royal Suite – luxury room with 1 bedroom with Jacuzzi and 1 living room. Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. Hotel has 10 different shaped swimming pools, Aqua Park with water slides for kids and adults. Some of them, including the Main one, are heated in winter. We provide 24 HOURS ALL INCLUSIVE with lots of different meals and snacks, kids menu in the main restaurant, cotton candy, popcorn, ice cream – for free. Internet is available with extra charge. Free Wi- Fi internet 1 hour – only upon arrival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Royal Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Rehana Royal Beach
- Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay