“Christmas”
Review of Sea Gardens

Sea Gardens
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Brilliant stay over Christmas and New Year. Service excellent, stayed in the smaller Sea Gardens but used the facilities of the all the hotels. Wonderful New Year Gala Dinner
Cant thanks the staff enough, as we were a large group of 8 including two young children of 3 and 4 and had great help from the animation team including Julia, great restaurant and bar staff in Sea gardens, too may to mention by name!
Great location, very close to airport and good beach and snorkeling, we had ( very ) quiet lovely family rooms, and were looked after all day long
Thanks to the great team at the hotel

1  Thank Ambertrips
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Sea Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thankyou for taking the time to write such a positive review following your stay with us during Christmas and New Year. We are thrilled to see all the family had an enjoyable experience, especially your Children with the animation team.

The New Year Gala dinner was certainly a memorable night for everyone, we are so pleased you enjoyed it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Gardens Resort in the future.

There are newer reviews for Sea Gardens

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Loved this hotel. It;s part of a complex, you can eat at all 3 hotel restaurants and you can book the a la carte restaurants as well, didn;t much like the fish restaurant though. If you do want to book the a la carte's be warned book early! I think the Sea Garden was the best hotel on the complex, the staff were by far the most attentive & pleasant, the staff at the other hotels just weren't as on the ball. The rooms were huge! Mahmoud was the most hardworking man I've seen, he worked such long hours but always had a smile and a word for all, nothing was too much trouble for him or any of the staff come to that. I have a food allergy and the chef's and the maitre D were only too happy to sort a meal out for me, the chef & maitre D would always greet us on our way in to eat. I can't say enough to praise the staff there. My hubby was quite ill whilst there and a Dr & an assistant were with him within 10 minutes. The management arranged for meals in our room and rang every day to see if there was anything they could do for us. It was also my hubby's birthday whilst we were away and the staff went out of their way to make it a really great day for him. All in all it was a lovely relaxing2 week break, only downside is they need to update the wifi system in that to ensure it works in all the hotels as the reception of the wifi in the Sea Garden was sporadic and did not really work too far away from the reception area. Would love to go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liverbird21

We are delighted that you had a very enjoyable stay at Sea Gardens Resort and found staff to be attentive and pleasant.

It's with regret that you didn't enjoy the Fish Restaurant however we hope you enjoyed the other A La Cartes available, as well as enjoying the food in the main restaurant. We are glad the Chefs met all of your diet requirements and the positive comments regarding him are greatly appreciated.

We are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotels and we will ensure the WiFi connection is improved throughout the Sea Gardens.

We hope that your husband still managed to enjoy his stay, especially his birthday and we very much look forward to welcoming you both back in the future.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Went to this hotel a few years ago and I can't wait to come back in April!! I've chosen to come back for the beautiful grounds, the lovely staff and the huge pool! I've been recommending this hotel to all my friends. It's perfect!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank RhiMiltonKeynes
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Sea Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

We are delighted that you had a very enjoyable stay at Sea Gardens Resort.

your recommendation of our hotel is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in April where you will find the same high standards of excellent service and good dining experiences.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Wow! Wow! Wow! - What an Amazing Hotel & New Year Celebrations!

In General
We have been to Sharm 5 times this year, New Year at Sultan Gardens, February at Hilton, Sharks Bay, Easter at Jollie Ville Royal Peninntula and October at Royal Albatross Maderna - but this Hotel (Sea Gardens), the smaller of the 3 Hotels out-rated all the other Hotels by far for us!! From the Reception Staff, to the Pool Staff, to the Waiters, to the Room Cleaners, to the Gardeners, to the Staff behind the scenes, they really made this Resort be what it is today. I always find something to moan about, and being a Family of 5 ranging from Age 6, 9, 44, 50 & Age 70, we coulld not find fault. we will definitely be returning to this Hotel, it was almost 100% perfect in all departments,

Although you get the normal chargeable overpriced items on the all Inclusive Hotels, we found these weren't too bad in price but we feel that the wifi should be included so we could tag our stay to all our friends back home in the cold on Facebook, good advertising for the Hotel we'd say!

We only had ice cream a couple of times during our stay given on the all inclusive basis in the restaurants - come on Sea Gardens!! It may be December, but we need ice cream.

We liked the Popcorn touch with our evening drinks - good idea!

New Year
Wow! The photos will tell. The Marquee was amazing, food displays were fantastic, and the service was never ending.

The Pool was heated and really really warm for winter season, much warmer than other Hotels we have been to this year...... those that wish to read on to in-depth, please see below:-

Arrival
We taxied from the Airport to get quickly to the Hotel, we were there within 10 minutes and checking into our rooms, we like pool view rooms but didn't book them this time as been away so many times were on a lower budget and thought we would be spending our shorter days around the pool, we were upgraded to 2 x Suites with Garden Views. The Reception were informative and all was explained clearly, we were then escorted to our rooms - Wow. Massive, not great views of gardens, which was a shame as we like to sit out early mornings before our six year & 9 year old get up, we didnt find our balcony inviting, more the outer road but we got better than we booked.

I instantly relaxed at this Hotel a d it normally takes me a few days to settle.

The first experience at the Restaurant was fantastic, and the food was the best we had had apart from Sultan Gardens, the Chefs looked after our children amd always had time for us. The waiting staff Staff were exceptional, and speedy with all the correct drinks, which were of good quality every time, as the days went on, the dining experience got even better, we loved the The Theme Nights and we didn't feel any need to book any other Restaurants, we didn't need to book Al Carte, as the Restaurant was a small comfortable size and not your typical Food Hall/noisy Buffet. Everything was perfect, even down to asking for an item of food which I could not find, it was delivered instantly.

The same evening bar staff used to wait at the Sunbeds, well what can I say other than the most hardworking members we have ever experienced, we could always get the same Sunbeds we liked and Mahmoud would be around often to take our orders, then only to find he was the same amazing barman at night, we thought very highly of him as he was not over imposing, but attended to our needs to the fullest.

Animation Team
Great team at this Hotel, although we didn't join in much, they never gave up on talking to us, such friendly staff but not too imposing.

Will we go back....... Definitely, were still here!! get me my 2 pool view rooms ready for Easter.

Room Tip: Choose pool view, they have lovely views. Our Suite was huge too!
1  Thank captaingreen

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review following your recent stay with us in Sea Gardens Resort.

We are absolutely delighted to see how highly you and your family rated our hotel having visited so many hotels this year around Sharm, your positive comments regarding the Restaurant and Bar Staff particularly are very pleasing and will be passed onto those mentioned.

We are constantly looking to improve our hotel services and facilities to ensure guests have the most enjoyable stay. Your comments regarding the Wi-Fi have been noted and will be discussed, particularly regarding the advertisement of the hotel also.

Ice Cream is currently available every lunch time int he Kids Corner of Sea Life and Sea Club main restaurants, as well as on the Dinner Buffet twice per week. It seems you thoroughly enjoyed the main restaurant during the evening meals, we would encourage you to visit the A La Carte Restaurants on your return visit as they offer some very tasty meals too.

Thanks again for the hugely complimentary comments following the New Year Gala dinner which was certainly a memorable evening.

Please contact the hotel prior to your arrival at Easter to ensure nice rooms are reserved for you. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I visited this hotel in mid October 2011, I have thinking to write a review all this time but.. Anyway I'm not going to tell you much but all I can say is that this could be the best holiday for if I wasn't pregnant as I was sick and moody most of the time but hotel staff are very helpful, kind and welcoming towards me and my family.
It was 8 of us and each and everyone looking forward to go back@ the sane hotel agn n agn .

One if the good point about this hotel as 3 other sister hotels where you got access to use their pools n restaurants as each restaurant have their own theme night for the dinner.

We all have diffent taste so we use to spread where we like to eat as some of like fish n seafood but others like steak and the always have enough choice to accommodate individual taste.
I was actually optional due to my pregnancy but it was really nice of them that they actually cooked special good (Indian) food for me on my husband request.
After my meal I use to tAke bit of fruit outside from the testUrant which they never object on.
Restaurant manager ( can't remember his name sorry) was really nice chap, thanks
It was my nephew birthday on the 2nd day we landed n made it extra special for him by decorating his bed and we also ordered a cake which was been served in our hotel restaurant ..... Lots if dance, candles and staff around us to wish him...
I loved evry bit of my trip to sharm apart from my sickness which obviously not their fault but hotel n specially restaurant n pool bar staff have really made my family trip worth wile .
Thanks a lot to each and everyone of you, well done, you are doing the great job
Fab :-)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank anusha1

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review following your stay in Sea Gardens Resort.

Your recommendation of our hotel is greatly appreciated. We are glad you and your family enjoyed the food and found good levels of service throughout the three hotels.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Gardens for another enjoyable holiday.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

A belated review as i just havent got around to doing this. We stayed at Sea Gardens for the second year running as we had such a great time in 2012. 2013 was no different, Excellent hotel and very pleasant and attentive staff. The Sea Gardens Restaurant offered good quality food with different 'theme nights'. They catered for everybody. The staff at the restauarant were always very pleasant and friendly. In particular a guy called Said. He was brilliant. He entertained the children and remembered us from last year. He was always smiling and thoroughly enjoyed working there. See you in 2014!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AnthonyBl

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review following your recent stay in Sea Gardens Resort, we are delighted you decided to spend your vacation with us again.

Your recommendation of our hotel is greatly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed the food, particularly the theme night dinners and found good levels of service throughout the resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Gardens in 2014 for a third visit!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We have just returned from 1 week in Sea Gardens. 14/12/13-21/12/13 We had 2 family rooms as we are a family of 4 with a 21 year old girl and 18 year old lad. We however could have easily all shared one as rooms are very large. We had a massive king size bed in the main room with two singles in first part of room with door between. My kids had two very large singles in Main with two single beds in other part. Check in is quick and easy. 24hrs Bar and late snacks from 1.00am in sister hotel. There is 3 hotels in complex and you can use all facilities in each. Loads of different restaurant's to choose from. Great pools and bar areas. Rooms are very clean and service is second to none. There is no way you couldn't be happy unless you are one of those people who always find something. There seemed to be loads for the younger ones to do as well. Food choice was amazing. My daughter is fussy but she ate loads. The staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful. Shukrun means thank you! If you are an active family with older children I recommend the quad bikes 5 in 1 deal Office in Sea Life Hotel across the way-ask for Alex he will sort you a great package tailored for you family. The dive centre in Sea Club let you try diving in the pool before you pay for excursion on Boat for diving and / or snorkelling=if you don't like it then you don't pay. Recommend Soho square for shopping the left hand side of street seems cheaper but you can get some great deals. You don't get hassled here not like Namba Bay. Thanks to all staff and management at Sea Garden we had an amazing holiday with no complaints. 1st class would recommend to anyone wanting to go to Sharm

3  Thank JAYNE M

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review following your recent stay in Sea Gardens Resort.

Your recommendation of our hotel is greatly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed the food and found good levels of service throughout, as well as finding time to enjoy the amazing opportunities available outside the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Sea Gardens next year.