Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Palmyra Resort(Nabq Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Belvedere(Sharm El Sheikh)
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Aurora Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was my first family trip to Egypt. And i was absolutely sattisfied with it! It was 16th-26th of April.
This hotel has magnificient welcoming and professional staff. Actualy my hotel should be Sea Club (hotel from this group of 3 hotels, but located closer to the beach), but I've selected Sea Gardens during Check In. Because Room was bigger, and actually there were 2 rooms in this suite. View from balcony was excellent (seaside and pool).
I'm from Ukraine, and to be honest I don't really want to meet a lot of people from ex-Soviet Union. And I was surprised that in Sea Gardens there were just few of them. Mostly peolpe from UK, less from Russia and Egypt.
Separatelly I want to say 'Thank you' for restaurant staff. Especially for waiters Galal, Mohamed and Abdalfatah. They was SO KIND with my children! They became real friends for my boys!
I think next year we will be here again ;)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Oganesyan A
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Myself and my wife stayed at Sea Gardens from the 3rd-10th May 2014, and what a great week!!
What can I say about the place? The complex (Sea Gardens, Sea Life & Sea Club) is set in beautifully manicured gardens which wouldn't look out of place at any flower show in the UK. Immaculate lawns and flower beds and also an area where they grow their own vegetables and herbs for use in their own restaurants.
We never ventured off the complex, but from people we talked to whilst there Sharm is just a short Bus/Taxi ride away (definitely not walking distance).
As for our room, it was huge!!! A massive king-size bed with daily towel art, 2 twin beds, a slightly dated but perfectly adequate bathroom, flat screen TV, Coffee & Tea making facilities, A safe & plenty of wardrobe and draw space. Oh yes, and a very large balcony with a wonderful pool view.
Food in the restaurant was of a very high standard for an all-inclusive. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A large selection of food, both cold and hot, was always available. Staff in the restaurant always greeted you with a smile and a chat and seemed genuinely pleased to see you.
Aswell as the main restaurant there are also 3 speciality restaurants that you can visit for free once per vacation. A Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant, a Lebanese restaurant and a fish restaurant. We visited the first 2 and both were of an excellent standard with lovely authentic food, and again very friendly staff. I can't comment on the fish restaurant though as we never visited that.
The holiday was intended just for a weeks chill out and thats exactly what we got. Spending it lazying around the beautifully clean pool, again the staff here were second to none. From the towel guys to the bar people, all could not have been more helpful if they had tried. I know some of these reviews stated about being pestered to buy diving trips, massages, manicures etc., but really they weren't a problem. A firm no thank you at the start of the holiday and really that was it for them, after that they'd just chat and have a little banter with you.
The animation team around the pool consisted of Lavinia (or Lasagna as we called her) and her colleague who's name I can't remember (sorry ????). Now these 2 were great fun!!! and always busy trying to round up a few folk up to play various activities such as, water volley ball, darts, water aerobics, with constant cries of Yalla! Yalla!
Well what more can I say but get yourselves out there, you won't regret it.
We'll certainly be returning to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Vizeman
Reviewed 12 May 2014

just returned from sea gardens we last visited it in October 2013 and loved it so we went on the 01 may 14 10 days and it just as good loved it all the staff were great an went out there way to make your holiday great to many names to think of it a shame you can only use the 3 a la carte restaurants once each per stay I don't usually worry about wi fi but I took my I pad so to talk to my family but spent most of my stay trying to connect they must sort out the problem as so many people rely on it I am returning on 12 august 14 with my family from towel art to lovely gardens to the food cant fault it spent all the time sun bathing on the beach with bar and food on the door step what more do you need to all the fantastic staff see you in august

Room Tip: rooms facing the pool are the best lovely views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ronald w
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

We were delighted to welcome you back to Sea Gardens Resort for another enjoyable holiday. It's very pleasing to know that you enjoyed your repeat visit just as much as the first!

Your kind comments regarding our hardworking staff are very much appreciated. Unfortunately the A La Carte restaurants can only be visited once per stay as we have a large number of guests across the three hotels, we must do our best to ensure all guests have the opportunity to reserve the restaurants once.

We are aware of the problems with the Wi-Fi speed and are currently doing our best to resolve this, the IT Department are working hard to improve this service and will continue to do so.

We very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Sea Group Resorts in August.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We came here 3rd May -10th May. Great holiday. We stayed in sea gardens which is definitely quieter compared to sea life and sea club. These are the other 2 hotels in the complex you can use. Sea gardens pool was always quiet but nice to relax. Luvinya from the animation team is full of energy and always getting people to play water volleyball. You can catch great theatre productions on site such as the fire show or belly dancing. You are also able to use 3 a La carte restaurants on site throughout the duration of your stay. The rooms are large and clean and Ahmed the housekeeper is amazing. His daily towel art is to be admired. The beach is a 5 minute walk away but the sand is a bit stoney. It is nothing amazing but nice to relax on. Special mentions to chef Osam and Elfatah who I called Elf in the restaurant at sea gardens. They were always smiling and extremely helpful. They work incredibly hard. Amzy the other chef was always smiling and always seemed happy to serve us. Bassem on the reception at sea gardens has the best smile. Always helpful and never looks fed up. Elf and Bassem are two of the nicest people we've met here. One thing I would say is that we wish the food was catered to the English a bit more. Would have been nice to have some chips but it was never on the menu. But that's only a slight irk. Wifi could also be better. From Sunny in England.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SunnyM87

We are very pleased to know that you had a great holiday at our Sea Gardens Resort, we very much appreciate you taking the time to write an honest review following your stay.

We are constantly looking to improve our services and facilities and will ensure more British dishes are added to the buffet.

It's pleasing to see that Lavinia kept you well entertained around the pool during the day and that you also enjoyed the evening entertainment including Belly Dancers and Fire shows.

Your appreciation will be passed onto those members of staff mentioned within the review.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Group Resorts in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to sea gardens we had been in October
The year before & had such a great time decided to return
We were not disappointed on arrival we were welcomed with open arms by all the staff who had remembered us
We also asked for our previous room 7505 because it was so spacious but someone was in it so we were offered 7510 which was just as good
As previous we could not fault anything the service by Mahmoud & magdi was superb & all the staff in the resteraunt was superb the chefs cannot do enough checking the kids were enjoying their food & if they would like anything else cooked
Lavinia who's in the animation team is brill organising the water volley ball & aerobics shouting yalla yalla
While we were there it was the wife's birthday & all the staff & chefs came out at breakfast banging drums dancing & singing
It was hilarious
We had a fantastic time Again & will definitely be going back next year

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lisa M

We were delighted to welcome you and your family back to Sea Gardens Resort for another memorable holiday, it was a pleasure for our staff to welcome you back.

I'm glad the room 7510 was just as good as the room you had the previous year. Your comments regarding the efforts of the Restaurant staff are very much appreciated and we sincerely hope your Wife enjoyed her birthday. It's particularly pleasing to know your children also enjoyed the food and the Chefs were keen to help them.

Lavinia I'm sure kept all of the family entertained around the pool throughout he holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for another good holiday,