Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Palmyra Resort(Nabq Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Belvedere(Sharm El Sheikh)
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Aurora Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife just back from the holiday in Sharm El Sheikh. Very hot 40 plus, great place to stay and relaxing, get the suntan and have diving in the Red Sea. Restaurant staff was very friendly, Kareem the best waiter in the restaurant, always happy with big smile on his face, manny thanks for fresh juice every morning:)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Piotr30
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thankyou for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us in Sea Gardens Resort, we are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable relaxing stay.

Your kind comments regarding the friendly restaurant staff will be passed onto the Restaurant manager and he will ensure your comments are passed onto Kareem.

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review and recommend the hotel.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Group Resorts in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel was amazing, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Room- housekeeping (Samy) was very good and very helpful. He went out of his way to help find my misplaced IPhone. Laundry service excellent and very reasonable €8 for a medium bag. (No need to take a lot of clothes)
Pool Area- kept very clean by Eslam and other pool attendants, plenty of beds. Activities available water polo, volleyball and aerobics ect. Bar staff very attentive.
Restaurant (sea gardens) - Mohamed and his staff cheerful and welcoming, especially Galal, Karam and Mohamed (tea & coffee guy) and the chefs were very pleasant and helpful to many names to mention. Food was varied with nightly themes, happily give you takeaways for day trips out of hotel.
Also able to use other two hotel eating outlets. Opportunity to eat in 3 of the 4 a la carte restaurants, we used the Italian, Lebenese and Japanese all very good.
Bar staff- bars sea gardens and sea club staff were always smiling and very helpful. Sea life was very busy with Russians.
Reception and porters- the staff were informative, attentive and efficient.
Shops (sea life and sea club) - friendly and fun, Mustafa, Sami and George always available for a cup of tea.
Beach- very nice with 'relaxing' areas that sales reps cannot enter
Diving centre- Great instructor Ramzy, very patient when I postponed my final dive 3 times due to ear infection, it was no inconvience to Ramzy at all.
Beauty and Spa- facials and massages were very relaxing.
Our only complaint is the wi-fi. Very expensive and the free wi-fi in reception was awful.
Would suggest at £5 to every package to give wi-fi access to all.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank PADIniamh

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at Sea Gardens Resort. It's good to see that the services and facilities throughout the hotel met your expectations.

We are pleased to know that you particularly enjoyed your three visits to our set menu restaurants.

We are very grateful to receive all feedback and suggestions following a guests stay, i can assure you we are working to improve the Wi-Fi situation to ensure guests can get connected easily to the free Wi-Fi in reception.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Group Resorts next year.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Could not fault this hotel, excellent rooms and close to the beach. The pool was lovely and the staff very helpful. We went at the time of the conflict in Cairo so the hotel was quieter than normal; the food was ok for a 4* but the themed nights kept it interesting and different every night. The excursions were fabulous based from the hotel, the camel ride and star gazing is well worth the money as well as the quad biking to the Bed-win villages! The jetty on the beach is perfect for snorkelling which is by far better than anywhere in the Caribbean. The only down side to the hotel is that it isn't on the beach, it's a short 15min walk across the road to the sister hotel to head down to the beach. All in all a fantastic relaxing holiday with guaranteed hot weather.

Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Hayley S

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at Sea Gardens Resort. It's very pleasing to see that on the whole you had a fantastic relaxing time here.

It's good to see that you made good use of our beautiful Snorkelling spot at the end of the jetty, which does provide some stunning views. Your kind comments regarding the very helpful staff, and your recommendation of our hotel is very much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Group Resorts in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Me and my partner stayed here for 10 days this year. We arrived at 11pm absolutely exhausted, having moved from another absolutely horrific hotel, and made the booking 1 hour earlier - the staff were all so welcoming and friendly, and did everything they could to sort stuff out for us and get us settled, it was brilliant. We had a suite, with a separate king sized bedroom and lounge, and a balcony, which was absolutely gorgeous. The bed was really comfy, the room was kept really clean (big thanks to Sami who had to negotiate his way around my 1000 of items of clothing and shoes every day and still did a fantastic job of cleaning!), and the bathroom was really lovely too.

We found the rest of the hotel facilities were great too - there are 3 sites all linked up together, and you can use all of the facilities (pool, restaurants, bars etc), which makes it fantastic value for money too. Sea Gardens seemed to be the smallest and quietest of the sites, and we felt it gave the best of both worlds - it was quiet when you wanted to sleep, but then there was entertainment and a pub and a club right on your doorstep at the other 2 sites if you did want a night out! The pools were lovely and clean, and the beach was gorgeous, and a great place to snorkel too as there was lots of fish around really close to the shore. There is also a lovely little spa and beauty place if you wanted to get any massages/pedicures etc. There are shops in 2 of the 3 sites which sell some souveneirs, as well as more 'western' food (crisps, chocolate etc), and there is a pharmacy incase you need. If you do get ill (which, unfortunately, we did), the pharmacist can help you out and advise you what to get, and I would also advise a trip to Moufassa who will make you some herbal tea, which really does work!!

The food was delicious, and the chefs and waiters were all great - they had a great sense of humour, and you felt they really got to know you after a few days. There was a good choice available with the buffet selections (even for me and I'm really fussy with food), and you could also grab burgers/hotdogs/chips by the poolside if you wanted, meaning there was no excuse to get bored eating the same stuff! As well as the buffet for breakfast/lunch/dinner, you can visit 3 of the 4 'a la carte' restaurants for free during your visit. These all served amazing food too - I would definitely recommend the Japanese restaurant, where the chef cooks all the food in front of you, and it's the best Japanese food I have ever tasted!!

All the drinks at the bars were all included too, and there was no limit on how many you could get at one time. There was a good range of alcoholic drinks and cocktails, as well as soft drinks (coke, fruit juice, iced tea etc) throughout the day. They also provided bottled water, which was fantastic to keep in the fridge in the room or take out with you on excursions, and saved us from having to buy it.

The only complaint I have is there were quite a few sales people from excursions side/beauty room/spa around the pool and the beach, and we found they kept talking to us. Although just trying to be friendly and get some business in so they got paid, it does get a little tiring after a while when you just want to read your book in peace! That said, this was the only thing in 10 days that annoyed me, and I think this is just the culture in Sharm el Sheikh, so I can't complain too much!!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Sharm, it's a very welcoming place and suitable for couples, friends, or families. The staff are really what make this hotel, they are such a massive credit to the name. Every single person we met were so incredibly friendly and chatty, and would go out of their way to help you and ensure you had a really enjoyable holiday. We will definitely come back here if we ever come back to Sharm!!

Room Tip: We had a pool-facing room, which gave lovely views, and yet was still really quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank cmarr2007

It was a pleasure that you chose to stay with us in Sea Gardens Resort after a negative start to your holiday elsewhere.

We encourage guests to make good use of the three hotels as it provides a variety of activities, restaurants and bars to be enjoyed, which we can see you thoroughly enjoyed. Your comments regarding the delicious food are very much appreciated, as are your complimentary comments regarding the team of staff throughout the hotel.

In case you decide to visit us in the future, please be aware we have the 'Relax' area available in the middle of the beach, between Sea club & Sea life, sales staff are not permitted to approach guests within the area, you are therefore able to relax peacefully without being disturbed.

We very much hope to welcome you and your partner back to Sea Group Resorts should you ever return to Sharm.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Where do I start? Just returned last week from a luxury 10 night visit. I did not want to leave. We went as a couple and friends joined us out there. The staff are amazing. Animation team LAVINIA and JULIA are fabulous. Could not have made us feel more welcome and we all thoroughly enjoyed their company. Not once did they lack enthusiasm or drive even when they had been out with guests until 3am! Aqua gym made my day every day,they became friends quickly and I hope we see them again sometime. The animation team as a whole work so hard and are so easy to get on with. They really are brilliant. Food is lovely,lots of variety! One thing I will say is having chips at every mean would help as I was with a fussy eater-but this wasn't an issue for me! There are chips served daily by the pool also. Breakfast was my favourite and I didn't miss it once. We had room 6508 which was a suite. Pool view and spotless everyday. Air con is brilliant so you'll never be too hot..the art left on the bed just added to the welcoming feeling..I must also say that I was amazed to be welcomed by a cake that had been made my staff for me and my partners anniversary!! Amazing! The sales men by the pool are lovely-they will show you what they do and have a laugh with you,politely saying no thanks is all you have to do and they thank you and move on. Not once did I feel pressured to book anything or uncomfortable. They were lovely and kept saying they understand that we are there to relax. Naama bay was lots of fun and so was soho square. Completely different but both lovely to visit. Even the taxi drivers are welcoming..telling us we are always welcome! The hotel couldn't do enough for us. 24hour bar that doesn't stop serving alcohol. We went to Tunisia last year so were expecting to be bugged for tips like we were there-it doesn't happen. You tip when you want and they completely respect that. We even had to call a bar man back to give him his tip as they don't even wait because they don't expect it. Which makes it all the more rewarding. Sea life is lovely to walk around and have a drink for a change of scenery,although sea gardens is where you will find the most Brits. The only thing I would say needs looking at is the wifi-I know they are looking into improving it and it wasn't awful,just not good enough to FaceTime etc. but apart from that this hotel was truly fabulous. I cannot praise it enough or explain how gutted I was to leave! I loved every second we spent here and cannot wait to return! Thank you so much...p.s go to the beach party!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank BL2710
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review following your holiday with us at Sea Gardens Resort. We are delighted to know that you and your partner had an amazing stay, and especially enjoyed your anniversary.

It's great to see that you got on so well with the animation team and that they kept you well entertained both during the days and in the evening time. Your comments regarding the lovely food and good variety are very much appreciated.

I will ensure that the IT manager is informed about the comments regarding the Wi-Fi and we will look to resolve this.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Group Resorts in the future.