All reviews sea life sea club animation team family suite ice cream aqua park main restaurant pasta burger hotdogs egyptians el
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean, spacious and well furnished.
Aquapark was amazing specially the kids one it was bright, clean and safe. Life guards were alert and responsible.
Three hotels in one campus but everything​ was near to my room pool, aquapark, restaurant, parking, beach.
Staff was helpful and nice.
Food and snacks were good and tasty.
The pool was clean and nice but small.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Anna I, Guest Relations Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Marwa A,

Thank you for your comments and the positive feedback on our team members and our hotel.

It was our pleasure to have been a part of your very special occasion and we are more than glad that we could provide you with what you wanted and relaxing holiday.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon at Charmillion Garde Aqua Park!

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 14 August 2018

First of all it was not a 5 stars hotel by all meanings. Unfortunately I stayed there with my family in August 2018 for five days. The hotel is one among three other resorts at the same location. once we arrived there was a problem in the system (system down) to check in which lead to very late check in ( 4:00 pm ). The food is very poor and bad quality served cold with limited varieties , even the soft drinks are not served cold. it is clearly seems that they have lack employees and resources, even the staff who are in service are not totally qualified or getting any training. When you go to the swimming pool you will witness the same poor snacks served a
only the aqua is nice and new.
I do recommend not to go such terrible hotel
Finally I don't need a reply from the hotel management as I am sure it will be very silly and usless

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Our stay was on August 3, 2018
*** For those who are interested in details, following are some points from my
experience there :-
•Be aware that they are three hotels connected in one campus
•Checking in was a nightmare specially Mr.Emil at the reception needs
rehabilitation
•Golf car are almost disabled
•The rooms at gardens aqua Hotel is spacious and clean
•Hotel Staff are doing their utmost within the available possibilities
•Pools clean and nice
•However my stay was all inclusive and costly one, but I still had to carry water bottles from bars to my room!!, housekeeping is not providing water bottles to rooms!
•the dining halls is too small for the number of guests so you have to wait either to entry or pickup the food
•Food quality is medium and every day the same limited, Be careful there are few sour items due to summer heat or poor storage
•The dishes in the main restaurant are not clean
•At the Aqua Park bar we waited for more than half an hour because the bread was finished, The bread came only after a call from the supervisor saying that there were foreigners waiting for the arrival of bread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
•Animation Team at sea life hotel is Good
•Aqua Park is good , new and clean

*** Finally You should know that Charmillion hotels are not in any way 5-stars hotel***

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank P R
Eid S, Public Relations Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear P R,

Thank you for choosing Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park and for your feedback on Tripadvisor!

I am sorry that you felt that the holiday did not live up to your expectations; We value your comments both good and bad, as it is only through the eyes of our guests that we can improve our service and guests experience.

Your comments will be used by myself and my management to improve our service and please be rest assured that your feedback is taken very seriously.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Kind regards
Guest Relations Officer

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I am glad to be in charmillion sea life everything here is great
From a to z all is fine.. room is good, i like the food so much, was engoy with the animation team in the swiming pool and beach and kids club and at the night in the show too. Everything is beautiful. And most beautiful thing here is aqua bark. Because really great. I love this hotel and i will come back soon .my name is Nabilabdelhamed. Numpar room 1415

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Eid S, Guest Relations Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Nabil A,

Thank you for choosing the Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park resort.

We are so grateful that you took a part of your valuable time to post your excellent review.

We wish to have the pleasure welcoming you soon for further great memories

Yours truly,

Reviewed 2 August 2018

First of all this resort was not my first choice as i wanted to go to Hurghada but with everyplace booked I had no choice except for that resort which I thought was a 5 stars resort with a sandy beach. The hotel is one among three other resorts at the same location but the other two are much more superior in all aspects than the one i stayed and you can see this clearly once you enter the other resorts reception area. Charmilion Garden is not by any means a 5 stars hotels and this was the info I got from one of the employees there as he confirmed that it is a 4 stars resort. Once I arrived to the resort I had i big problem with my reservation where they call the parking area a garden view!!!! Not to mention the bad smell coming out form the bathrooms in the reception. The food is poor, served cold with limited variety, even the soft drinks are not served cold. and you have to wait in a long line to go to lunch or dinner. it seems they lack employees and resources which was clear when i knew that they have only 2 golf cars to serve over 2000 guests for the three resorts (Charmilion Garden, Charmilion sea club and Charmilion sea life). When you go to the beach or on the swimming pool you will witness the same poor snacks served and when we complained we were very surprised by the vague and unprofessional reply (we are sorry but we have over 2000 guest and the food can’t stay warm with the all that crowed)!!! I think if they can't manage the three resorts then they should close them!!! I was offered to dine in the Italian restaurant as a compensation for my late check in (4 PM) and I though this was a nice gesture but again we all were surprised by the quality of food where they first served pasta with red or white sauce then Pizza then the main dish was either chicken or meat (who would serve all this at the same time!!! And the dessert was fruit salad which had not fruit except grapes and one scope of ice-cream!!! I noticed that Egyptians are treated in a different way than foreigners. Employees need a lot of training on how to treat and deal with angry guests.
Again the two other reports on the beach are much superior and service is much different.
At the end of my review I would like to thank the Deputy Manager Mr. Saeed El Garhy and Mr. Mohamed Abo Rehab for their dedication on solving issues (according to the available resources) where they were very helpful and managed to absorb our anger and upgraded us to a family suites. Mr. Mohamed Abu Rehab was very helpful in coming with us and showing the available rooms before booking. Again I thank them very much and wish everyone would act in the same way.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Tamerino
Eid S, Guest Relations Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing the Charmillion Sea Life resort and for taking a part of your valuable time to post this review.

We are sorry that our service wasn’t at your complete satisfaction.

Regarding the food issue, we are sad that you felt the food did not match your expectations but we are disagreed with your conclusions in this regard. It is very subjective and varies wildly from person to person. We believe that the buffet caters to everyone but with 2000 guests of different nationalities ranging from infants to senior citizens we recognize that some guest might be more difficult to satisfy than others, hence our willingness to cater individually as needed and upon request.

However we apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused during your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you at Charmillion resorts in order to let you enjoy a new memorable holiday.

Yours truly,