Looking for some winter sun we decided to book a one week vacation at Sharm El Sheikh. After some quick research we decided to stay at the Tirana Aqua Park Resort.
Friendliness of Staff
On arrival the friendliness of the staff was apparent and we were quickly checked in and our bags were transferred to our room. Throughout our stay everyone was helpful and focused on providing us with a wonderful time. Our housekeeper Mohammed was outstanding and Alaa the Lifeguard at the Beach was one of the nicest people you are likely to meet wherever you go.
Cleanliness of Resort
We arrived shortly after a torrential thunderstorm which damaged parts of the resort. The staff worked hard and got things back to normal as quickly as possible. The only real downside was that the gym was closed for our entire stay which gave me an excuse to put on a couple of extra pounds. All of the staff are meticulous to keep the resort tidy and we were very impressed with the overall cleanliness.
The hotel is located between Nabq Bay and Sharks Bay. There is plenty to keep you occupied in the resort due the Aqua Park and the Beach. We took a couple of trips with local taxis and it was really easy and cost 50 LE to Sharks Bay. If we had more time we would have taken an excursion to Cairo to see the pyramids.
This is an extra charge and cost us 270 LE. There was a buy 3 days and get 3 days free offer which helped. Other hotels offering free Wi-Fi were more expensive but it still grates a bit to pay for the service, especially when you are a sharing a single access code across multiple devices.
The hotel tried to provide a variety of meals to keep the buffet interesting. There was always a wide variety of dishes and we had few problems finding things to eat. The resort also has a number of a la carte restaurants but we only used the Italian. For lunch you can also get a burger or pizza at the pool or beach. If you are looking for gourmet food you might be disappointed but if you want simple well cooked food then you should be alright.
We really enjoyed our stay and felt we got good value for money. We would come back to Sharm El Sheikh in the future and would consider staying at the Tirana Aqua Park Resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay