We stayed at the Tirana Aqua Park for 10 days in April. When we checked in we were greeted by the manager who introduced himself and asked us to contact him directly if we had any problems with anything, he asked if we had any special dietary requirements etc.
We were shown to our room and were very pleased with it. We had stayed at the hotel last March when there was alot of maintenance going on in the block by the amphitheatre and this year this is where we were situated. The room was lovely and big with an impressive powerful shower in the large bathroom.
Our daughter turned 5 while on holiday and the hotel staff made a great fuss of her. Mostafa who was the lifeguard near the relax pool while we stayed there, put a birthday banner around our sunshade. Then we mentioned to reception that it was her birthday and they offered to make her a cake which was brought out during our meal at the English restaurant. I must also mention the cleaner who did a fantastic towel display of a birthday cake in our room.
As many of the reviews state, the staff really do make this hotel. Our favourite was Mostafa (lifeguard) who speaks very good English. He was brilliant with all the children but he is also such a hard worker. He was constantly sweeping up any water that had been splashed out of the pool or being kept busy by some of the Egyptian children who had to be reminded of the 'no diving' rule over and over again.
The beach had improved hugely in a year since we last visited. The beach bar is clean and bright serving food and drink. There are plenty of sun chairs and parasols, the only slight let down for us was the sea having so much coral making it impossible to swim (although I do appreciate this is why many people visit Sharm to snorkel or dive to see these fish!)
All in all we would definitely recommend this hotel. We'd like to return again although we do like to visit different places so it may not be for a few years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay