Hi, I don't usually rate hotels but I find myself having to come on here to warn you all about this one!
This hotel has massive potential to be absolutely fantastic. What an absolute shame to say it is run like a Prison! The staff work very hard and very long hours for very little appreciation in return and still manage to crack a smile and make peoples holidays worthwhile!
Selective members of the Animation team made my family have a fantastic time regardless of the hotel! Rebecca was an absolute breathe of fresh air and a joy to have around the pool! Very smiley, bubbly and approachable as well as Elsia.
The food was absolutely disgusting to say it is a 4 star hotel. As far as I am concerned, food in the concentration camps were most probably better than the food on offer here! So if you're due to travel, make sure you have plenty of money to eat out! Also may I add that Certain members of the towel men walk around stealing towels hoping for a tip when they sort it! Do not fall for this and go straight to reception! This happened to me three times in two weeks!
As for entertainment! The Animation team put on some very good shows but only serve Vodka at the bar at the theatre. The alternative to this is to sit at the lobby bar drinking out of plastic cups or very small glasses listening to the same god awful CD that skips after every four tracks for the whole two weeks.
As for children's entertainment, It is very poor! They put a film on for them underneath where the music takes place so its pretty pointless as the children can't hear it!
To say this is meant to be a fantastic hotel for Brits, it is run very poorly and it feels like you have to be Ignorant, Stubborn unpolite and Russian to enjoy it!
I would only recommend this hotel if you plan to spend alot of time outside of it or you're a big Adele fan and you know every word to Swagger Jagger!
Thanks for reading and hopefully you have been warned
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay