Arrived on 30th june for 2 week stay.first room on ground floor which i requested a higher floor.got moved straight away toa higher floor.room only had 2 single beds.asked for 2 more beds which never arrived.had to push the 2 singles together as our 2 children were exhausted.next morning went to reception to ask for 2 extra beds which they semt 2 camp beds which were like rock.explained to joanne guest relations that not suitable as my daughter has bad back and needed a proper bed.in all fairness she got us a room with double bed but once again the camp beds were no good to us and room was on ground floor which i didnt want.so they bought us a proper bed for my daughter.so we ended up with 3 singles pushed together.we asked for a upgrade to family 1 room before arriving at hotel via email and was told the we had been upgraded so had to pay an extra €168.which at the time we didnt mind as joanne took us to see a standard room and it wouldnt have struggled with 2 adults in.so we happily payed it,but after chatting to numerous people we were told they had also booked standard rooms and they were in exactly the same block as us and payed no extra.we went and querried this with the hotel supervisor who told us we had upgraded.and to phone our tour operater when we get home.which is what iv done.dond mind paying for upgrade on room but why are other people paying for standard room when we had to pay?????
Hotel was absolutly huge and is very understaffed.pools are clean and very big.and animation team were lovely especially rebecca,elsiea and niaomi.they work such long hours and are lovely girls.our room was cleaned every day but found the more we tipped the less we got in towel art.our room had an amazing view of the noisy pool but needs updating as its looking shabby.clean but shabby.the hotel is in the middle of now where and we payed over £120 on taxis as there was nothing to do after dinner at night as entertainment was rubbish in the evening.plus pool closes at 5pm and so do bars so only place for the huge hotel to grt a drink from after 5 was the lobby bar.so you can imagine the ques.the lobby also smells of stale milk and sick.really awful.
Where do i start........ it was ok at breakfast and lunch as you eat in the italian with the english.food wasnt the best but the staff were amazing especially marjory lovely lady.quality wasnt the best and was luke warm instead of hot.and flys everywhere.not great.but at dinner at 7pm you have to eat downstairs with the russions.....oh my god..its like a cattle market!!!!!! The food is disgusting.all for tbe russians.they push past you.they are sooooooo rude.they pile there plates so high then leave it.they spoilt it for me.food is inedible.just terrible.rest of our stay we had a la carte as i couldnt eat the slop downstairs.italian and chinese were lovely....indian was very hot...lebanese was disgusting and english ok.we also had to pay for food and eat out as my children stuggled to eat.
All in all we had a great holiday meet some lovely people but would never return to this hotel.top issue was the food..you shouldnt have to go all inclusive and pay to eat out!!!! Second issue the location just too out of the way for us.hasnt put me off egypt though.
TO THE MANAGMENT.
This hotel has the potential to be amazing!!! The food needs to be looked at big time!! Also if you want bristish guests to return year after year treat them the same as the russians.we pay the same money......so should be treated equally.they are left to get away with pushing in and shouting at english guests.you need a queing system or us hard working brits as we wont return to be abused by rude russian guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay