Well where do we start? like many other Brits I was fearing the worst after reading all the negative reviews on here!
I travelled with my Daughter (aged 12) and Son (aged 11). The rooms were big and roomy ( 2316) which was on the top floor and accessed by three flights of stairs (no lifts). The view was great over looking the pool. The décor could be improved, updated and the odd bit of Egyptian electrical wiring needed finishing!
One gripe no free WIFI very expensive and slow!!!!
The pools were all well maintained and plenty of sunbeds to go round. The drinks do come in small glasses, especially in the amphitheatre, but we met some friends who had the intelligence to bring some pint plastic cups!!.
The entertainment team do a great job in keeping you entertained during pool hours, but are not in your face if you want to just relax and chill. A special thanks to MARVENA who despite being Polish chatted, joked and included all nationalities, and will be greatly missed when she goes home to continue with her education.
The Food, the first day we were there we tried to get something from the main restaurant without much success, as the Russians and Arabs seem to like to fill their plates to overflow then take one bite and leave it as waste on the table. the Russians were very pushy and non-compliant and seem to not understand the concept of personel space, but you learnt quickly to stand your ground so to speak.
The hotel introduced Breakfast and Lunch in the Italian a la carte, which was much more peaceful, quiet and orderly. Also at night the Brits were safe on our own little Island in the middle of the pool which had a good selection and something for everyone.
Overall a good time was had by all, special thanks to Joanne and Terri on reception, Saied around the Pool, Marvena (great stretching class), Rebecca and Naomi in the Entertainments team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay