Me and my two sons aged 14 and 21 stayed at the oriental resort 10 - 17 June 2014.
We stayed in room 4219 on the new block which was lovely, well worth the upgrade to superior.
The hotel staff always there to help and very very friendly, the gardens that you need to walk threw to get to the beach are lovely and a credit to the very hard working garden staff.
The newly built beach bar is great especially for us brits, pizza, hot dogs, fish and chips all very nice.
The big let down for us with this lovely hotel was the food in the main restraunt wasn't very good at all, seems to cater more for the very rude Russian guests and not much for the British people with manners.
If the food issues was addressed I'd give the oriental a big thumbs up.
Sort your food out Mr manager for the brits.
Andy, Adam and Keelan from Blackpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aurora Oriental Resort is located in the heart of Nabq, which has become the most sought-after location in Sharm El Sheikh. The resort boasts a breathtaking beach with crystalline waters, sun-kissed sand and luxurious spacious accommodation surrounded by lush exotic gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay