Just got back from a 2 week holiday to this hotel.
Ratings - Food 2 star at best. Cold, uninspiring and tasteless
Pools - 3 star. Main pool tends to cater for those of us who prefer tasteless dance music. Small pool ok but to secure a sunbed you are looking at 200 Egyptian for 2 weeks in tips
Staff - 2 Star. Once the tips start to flow then you will get some service but this is ONLY when you start paying extra
Entertainment - 1 star. Nightclub opens 2 nights a week but is empty by midnight once the Russians have left
Overall we had a terrible experience here. The food was so bad that we skipped dinner on 3 nights and eat out on 9 occasions at considerable expense.
The room which we were in was basic and needed decorating and could also benefit from a deep clean.....
Front of house staff could not be less interested in guests if they tried
Housekeeping refused to leave bottled water unless you tip daily and the quality of alcohol in offer was abysmal
Overall experience was so bad that we are in the process of complaining to the firm that sold us the holiday and are also in contact with Watchdog.
Advice to anyone thinking if booking here would be to think again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aurora Oriental Resort is located in the heart of Nabq, which has become the most sought-after location in Sharm El Sheikh. The resort boasts a breathtaking beach with crystalline waters, sun-kissed sand and luxurious spacious accommodation surrounded by lush exotic gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay