Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh
US$200
  • Pool
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$31
US$268
US$96
US$67
  • Pool
US$75
2,474 results
All reviewsquiet poolbob marleybeach baranimation teamitalian restaurantmain poolmain restaurantgreat holidaysaladhard rock cafeguest relationssecond homespecial thanksbig thankssharm elamazing hotelpool staff
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is my first time in oriental resort and will not be the last time, I spent my holiday with my family hotel is beautiful from reception till the beach,staff are friendly we all feel like home , thank you so much , suuure we will come back :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ghada E
Reviewed 24 August 2014

this is never a 5start, 3 the most. the staff at poolside where great,the rooms need updateding after being moved twice and and the third was ok, dont get me started about the resturant, the food was poor, i mean really bad. the food is caterd for muslim people which there was loads. no english food apart from eggs, some beef if thats what you call it, the small pool near the beach was nice, the main pool was dirty and people swimming with there stuff on even shoes, i wont even be going back, i:v been to egypt 4 times, this is the worst. once again never a 5 start, 2-3 the best i would rate,.................................stay away

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank alan c
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Had such a good time at this hotel we met loads of lovely people and the hotel is really nice. The entertainment team were really nice especially sam and Amin, defo coming back next year to see everyone again ☺️

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Maddy S
Sanaa W, Manager at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest,

The Management appreciate receiving your feedback at Trip Advisor. Thank you so much an d hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to egypt. After reading reviews I expected luxury it is not luxury but it's not bad it is nice.
When we arrived we was given 2 separate rooms, when we booked we was told we was getting a 2 bedroom apartment which they don't do they do however do joining rooms which I had to complain a couple of times to a couple of different managers and was moved the next day to a joining room. The rooms are spacious but need a little work to modernise them. In our room the curtains fell down the fridge door fell off tv remote never worked, The shower had no power. After complaining about the issues a few of the problems was sorted.

The food is not very well catered for the English and the biggest disappointment was the way the Muslims in the way they are extremely rude and when it came to food they would just pick everything up with their hands and smell it and even put it back had no idea about cueing just push you out the way. At this point start of the second week I wrote a review on trip advisor which was not a true review it was a review of frustration.

I then found out that management was looking for me to talk to me about the review I had posted which I had removed, as it was inappropriate. The following day I arranged to meet one of the hotel directors. During my meet with him I expressed my frustration to him and spoke about issues I had with the resort, to make my holiday as enjoyable as possible I also had a meeting with director of food and beverage, head chef, director of housekeeping. After my chat with them I was offered the al a carte restaurant for the rest of my holiday when I returned to my room later that day my bathroom was extremely clean the shower had being fixed and had power and hot water. They did all that I was frustrated about.

The health and safety is not to much of a high priority as there was several broken tiles in the fool to which on a daily basis someone would cut their foot open on them. It took them ages to fix tiles.

We would extremely like to thank Baboo and Sam from the entertainment team they were fantastic alex from the pool bar and also 3 waiters inside hanq jimmy and mo all fantastic.

They only re great I really have about the holiday is I never went to the management earlier in my holiday to express my frustration as after I did my holiday was fantastic and the directors couldn't of do anymore for me to enjoy what was left of my holiday and I thank you for that.

We made some great friends at the oriental and are already looking at coming back next year as a group.

Overall a fantastic holiday I couldn't of asked for more as with everywhere you go their is going to be little issues but unless you talk to someone nothing will be resolved.

So if you have an issue from my experience just speak to the management they will do what they can to make the best of your holiday.

Thank you oriental beach and we may see you in 2015.

And once again just for Baboo and Sam thank you we all miss you and hope you still there next year to keep us entertained again.

Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Steve17s
Sanaa W, Manager at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole Management & Staff of Oriental Resort, I would like to thank you for your feedback. We always ask our guests to advise the Management in case they have any negative comment enabling us to solve it for enjoying their stay with us, we can not let our guests down, managers have round on daily basis and in a different time to look after our guests and solve any issue could be happened. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just returned from oriental had a wicked time animation team amazing tin tin was the best at aqua nabq diving centre awesome shopping clean excellent room would go again, indian virus was just amazing

Room Tip: We stayed room 4310 adjoining room for twins excellent
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank tina h

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Trip Advisor encouraging other people to enjoy their vacation at Oriental resort. We are looking forward to welcome you again.