just back yesterday, (14/6) the hotel staff are so friendly, hotel always getting cleaned so it was spotless, food buffet was large, and plenty of choice, if you cannot find something you like then you really should not be leaving home, the speciality resturants where very good, and strangely not busy. the hotel was only about half full, however we found lots of kids, so if you are looking for a quiet time this really wont suit, to say the entertainment was dire would be being kind, if you idea of entertainment til about 10pm is kids on stage then its good for you, then after that quiz or bingo, problem was if you wanted a drink you really couldnt get away from it as it all happens at the lobby bar, the only bar open after sunset. ulsess there is a beach party going on. if you like your wine, just to warn you, sarsons bottle better for chips! but if your not too fusy then guess its ok, you can buy bottles of wine, but no imported wines allowed into Egypt, we had a bottle of the cape bay red wine, which was drinkable, but at about £26 not cheap, beers and cocktails ok though. beach and pool area well kept and tidy. if you think you are going to suffer the dreaded diarrhoea go over the road to the phamacy, very helpful, got Antinal tablets about £4 a box and very good, but they are helpful, may be a lot cheaper than using the hotel clinic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay