Booked with Thomson. Beautiful hotel with stunning grounds. Room was gorgeous too with a very comfortable king size bed. A large room with 'walk in' wardrobe, lounge area, flatscreen TV which was on a turn table to face lounge or bed. Pool areas were very nice and the swim-up bar was great! The snorkeling off the hotel jetty is amazing! Food was very disappointing and wasnt A la Carte in my opinion; this is my main criticism along with the evening entertainment which was pretty much non existent. I've visited Egypt twice and loved it both times, although i did suffer stomach upsets on both occassions so make sure you pack the imodium!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay