This hotel in general is amazing. The newer part has a reception that can only be described as luxurious not essential I know but it says it all about the hotel.
Rooms are exceptionally spacious and well maintained and cleaned.
Two Buffet resteraunts one for families and one for adults only. We used the adults only one every night of our 14 night stay have to say the service and food was excellent. Be aware that men have to wear long trousers in this restarant something that caught a lot of people out.
Pool areas are nice some extremly quiet ones and one very noisy one - take your pick.
The beach is shingle and all coral out to the sea - this area is a conservation area so you are not allowed on it. Jetty goes out to very deep water where you can swim and snorkel.
as it was our 4th time in Egypt didnt do any trips, found them all very repetative and not great value for money.
Visited Soho Square which is £5 e.w in a taxi - this is a retail area with shops bars resteraunts and entertainment.
Plenty of shops and bars around the hotel both left and right.
Entertainment was the usual and not our cup of tea so stayed away, Plenty of places to enjoy a drink and a chat.
The staff both in the restaurants and bars are fantastic and nothing ids too much trouble.
A few negatives - Euro 2012 was being shown on a big screen in a nice elevated venue but the drinks were not part of the A.I which i found very annoying.
Not really negative but there have been changes in ownership and problems with contracts so the hotel was only at best 1/3 full (positive in my eyes) - this lead to some resteraunts not opening on certain nights due to poor demand.
We found this hotel outstanding value although I doubt the 2011 early brochure price for 2 weeks A.I will ever be repeated and with the change of ownership and some modernation prices could well rise significantly.
has to be one of the best hotels in the Sinia area if not Egypt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay