I would not normally post comments on websites like this but i feel as though people should know that there are major issues regarding sickness/stomach problems at this hotel. 4 of us have just returned from the Royal Grand Azure and all 4 of us were very ill, we were only there for 1 week and were ill for 4 days of the 1 week holiday. 90% of the people we spoke too on the holiday had also had the stomach bug. I will say that the hotel itself is very very nice and it would warrant its 5 star status if they could resolve the problems regarding sickness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay