Having booked this holiday last minute I was very sceptical as to what exactly would be offered here & what value for money, service and standards etc, but I have to say I was left kind of speechless with what we experienced here.
From the moment we stepped foot into the hotel first impressions really do impact, your immediately seated by the staff in reception & given cold drinks, your bags are taken off the coach by hotel staff & placed on a golf buggy which is waiting to take you to your room once you have checked in.
The staff don't expect or actually sometimes dont even accept a tip either, something very refreshing to see in such a swanky hotel.
The rooms are amazingly clean with fresh decor, nice spacious rooms with house keeping staff more than helpful who will always go out of their way to help & assist you, they always have a can do attitude & nothing is too much trouble.
The restaurants are excellent & the staff there are very pleasant and helpful too always ready to help & assist.
The beach is peaceful, clean and enjoyable with the beach bars and snack bars being to a very high standard too.
Having been to Egypt before stopping in Cairo, Luxor & Hurghada all 5 star hotels none of them reached this places standards I have to say.
This is very similar but actually better than hotels I've visited in Dubai where standards of hotels etc are generally high.
Having met Kelly during the stay who was more than helpful and assisted in absolutely anything you would ask of her which was really nice I have to say.
Having met Hassan the food & beverage manager (the coolest looking dude) I've met in Egypt I have to say was a man who made things happen, one phone call & whatever you asked was 'done' refreshing to see especially as usually your given false promises and nothing is ever done, this place is amazing.
If you are looking to book a luxurious holiday with no worries & stress this place is highly recommended I will definitely be staying here again absolutely no doubt about it, in fact having experienced this place it's raised my expectations to an even higher level now.
Thank you Kelly, Hassan & the staff at Rixos for a fantastic stay here wish it was for longer though!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay