My husband and I stayed at the Rixos Hotel between the 12-26th Jan and can confirm this is one of the best all inclusive hotels we have stayed in, from the moment we arrived we were well taken care of, the reception area is most impressive as is the rest of this large and sprawling hotel. We were allocated a spacious deluxe room overlooking the large heated Oasis Pool, this is where the entertainment team are based during the day and has a fantastic swim up bar where my husband had some fun banter with the bar staff, thank you Abdul, Nour and Gumar. The food in the two main restaurants and the 6 a'la carte restaurants is of a very high standard, there are also several bars between the reception and the beach some of them serving delicious snacks, the staff are all really helpful & friendly, they work hard to ensure you enjoy the experience. During our stay we requested a room change to the opposite side of the pool where it was sunnier for longer, this was sorted out straight away by Bella from customer relations, thanks again Bella for your help and the frequent chats your doing a great job. We met many members of staff who helped to make our holiday so enjoyable and would like to say a special thank you to Mustapha and Ali who did a great job in keeping our rooms clean, also the girls and guys working the beach, lounge and piano bars thank you for making our holiday so enjoyable, we look forward to seeing you all again soon. Viv & Gary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay