We have just returned from yet another fantastic stay at the Rixos. It was myself and husband plus 2 other couples (first time visitors to Rixos for them). On arrival the holiday company had not confirmed our reservation but this was not a problem, the Manager of reservations told me that our rooms had been done (from my email to them) but could he just have my voucher to get in touch with them and have it confirmed. We were then taken out onto the terrace for a drink and to complete our booking in. As we had arrived on a late flight we were worried that we would miss dinner. Not so, Kelly bless her got everything sorted for us while we were at dinner and so when we came back up we just signed and collected our keys. Thank you Kelly you are a star. Our rooms were as requested - one King bed room and 2 twin bed rooms, all with walk in shower and close together (rooms 3012, 3014 & 3030). We just walked across the grass to the restaurant and pool everyday. Kelly sorted out our specialist restaurants for us and we managed to eat at all of them. All of these are of a very high standard. That said, the Main buffet restaurant was superb with a huge choice of foods. At the fish restaurant we had spoken to the 'head chef' of all the speciality restaurants and told him that we were not good with fish as the tiniest bone would put us off and one of us just did not like fish. He was fantastic and actually prepared and cooked our meals for us himself and even did chicken breast with a blue cheese sauce (which was to die for) for those who really did not want fish.
Myself and my husband have been to Egypt 9 times now and have tried other hotels i.e. Royal Albatross Moderna, Blue Bay Reef Oasis, Coral Sea Resort to name a few but I have to say that the RIxos offers outstanding service and facilities and it always feels like we belong. For our friends, who had heard all about this hotel - but thought that it sounded too good to be true - they are now converted. They could not believe the standard of service from all staff from the cleaners to the Directors. The staff really are a credit to the Hotel. We all enjoyed ourselves so much that we have decided to make the trip an annual one and have already started researching when we can all go again.
A very special thanks has to go to Kelly at Customer relations as her help with everything during our stay was superb - so thank you again Kelly.
I could not end the review without mentioning Masood at the main restaurant who brightened up our days with his warm smile and helpful service. nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay