Yet another excellent stay at Rixos Sharm-El-Sheikh. This was our 5th visit, so that should speak for itself.
Hospitality is second to none and staff efficiency and friendliness is above expectations.The hotel is well deserving of its 5 stars in every aspect. Excellent choice of A La Carte dining and a good system now in operation for booking. Food choice and quality and presentation exceptionally good in all restaurants. A good selection of food always available in the buffet restaurants. Excellent choice of pool areas and the gardens are extremely well kept. The rooms are beautiful and cleaned to a high standard on a daily basis. Always plenty of hot water available. We have recommended this hotel to our family & friends who have also had a superb stay and have returned! Every single member of staff works tirelessly to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay and their service, attention to detail and friendliness are exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble! We look forward to our next stay and to see all our friends we have made there again! It seems unfair to single out members of staff because they all excel in their jobs, and will always remember you on a return visit, but special thanks to the following for always making our holidays extra special:
Wael (FOH) Kelly Bella OLeysa (Guest relations) Alaa (F&B) Tarek (Restaurant manager) Abdelfatah (Chef) Samir Miroo (Bartender) Ibrahim Saber (Nefertiti & Zodiac), Ahmed Elsaka & Ahmed Elmgad (Lifeguards) Adm Mohamed (Tides beach restaurant) Karim (Bell captain) Thank you very much Carole & Alan Thackray-Jones See you all next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay