The biggest asset this hotel has are its staff,from the gardeners all the way up, hardworking, courteous, happy & always making sure your holiday is enjoyable.
The resort is large, clean, well maintained, with something for everyone. Lots of pool areas, plenty of bar areas, 2 large buffet restaurants & 6 a la carte.
Only critisism, the Nefertiti, adult only, was closed due to low numbers holidaying at present.
It is a good hotel offering good value for money.
Our biggest disappointment though was our room. The hotel was only 1/3rd capacity full when we arrived & when we left. We had booked an Ultra deluxe room to give us extra room (just 2 adults). The room was certainly spacious, adequately furnished & very clean. The bathroom was huge, again clean & well furnished......BUT............Room 4235 overlooks wasteland. We sat out on our balcony & watched taxi drivers pull up on the wasteland, get out their cabs, then urinate, daily!! We also lost all water pressure for 2 seperate days so culdn't use the awesome shower.
We are not a couple who complain. We prefer to vote with our feet & referrals ie, don't go back, don't recommend. The hotel was no where near full, why would you put people in these rooms when you have others available with garden or pool views? We shouldn't have to check in, see the room, phone reception & ask to be moved.
If the prices for this hotel remain the same, it is a good hotel, just ask for a pool/beach/garden view when booking your room.
We would have given this hotel 5 out of 5 had it not been for the room & the fact the hotel wasn't full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay