Good hotel, very friendly staff, great with the kids. One of our most relaxing holidays. Restaurants were good, varied choice and quite flexible on how many times you can visit.
Evening shows were ok, not a lot of English guests in first few days but then as school holidays kicked in, more arrived and kids made friends. Snorkelling was amazing. Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay