Just has our third visit to the Rixos and without a doubt we will be back.
On check in reception were very helpful. I had emailed in advance requesting a room away from the main hotel, unfortunately we were allocated here but as soon as I pointed this out they swoped us immediately.
The hotel was pretty quiet compared with last October, apart from the few days of the Eid festival.
Didn’t have any problems booking the a la cartes, the new booking system is far better than having to queue a guest relations.
Didn’t eat in the seafood or sushi, but did the Indian, Chinese and Italian twice and the Egyption once. I have to say he Egyptian was not as good as last time.
We ate in the Nefertiti restaurant every morning and one evening. For us it was so much more relaxing than the Zodiac without having children running about, unfortunately they closed it from the 19th of October “until further notice”
During the day the restaurant at the beach was our preference, the staff here are excellent, very attentive and friendly. We got a great big welcome back the first time we walked in which was really nice.
“Tommy” at the lagoon pool bar is this hotels diamond – what a guy! He really looked after us and works so hard, such a shame he has to put up with some very rude guests!!
I hope he is still there next year.
I must also mention Mohamed (with the funky glasses) in the Indian restaurant and the Zodiac in the morning, another exceptional member of staff.
The new Ottoman restaurant was being “tested” but not open to guests when we were there.
All in all another great holiday - thank you Rixos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay