Just sat in the lobby of the Rixos, it's our last day and we really don't want to go home . The hotel is a great 5* .food is amazing , room is large and the bed is hard but surprisingly comfortable,
Through the day the animation team are there to entertain, if you don't want to join in - a simple no thank you and there on there way. Look out for Luka he's a star, a very funny guy 'wakey wakey sharm el shakey' is one of his lines. He loves to 'chit chat'wearing his glassles glasses lol. Sam is fab great sense of humour, Dylan is another one of the animation that stands out and not to forget Adam he's English and had just started on the animation team and was a great lad too. Go to the restaurants they are all very nice some of the food may not be to your taste but if you go early and don't like it you can go to main restaurant and eat there. We had a mini bar in the room but didn't use it much as drink is available all day any way. What ever you do come here and relax and you too will want to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay